I hope she didn't suffer - Dianne Feinstein, 90

mikew

I can't be glad that someone is gone.  I will simply say some of these people in congress etc in their 80's and 90's, they've got to realize at some point that they've got a time clock like everyone else.  I guess I don't understand their need for feeling like they have to have control over everyone else's lives since ultimately when they are gone, they won't be worrying about things here more than likely.  Personally as a Christian, whenever it's my time and I die, I probably won't care what happens here anymore if I'm in heaven.  

On 9/29/2023 at 12:34 PM, cnwfan3 said:

Unfortunately, I'm sure Newsome will appoint someone much worse than her.  Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

I thought it couldn't get worse (and might actually get a little better) once Madigan was gone.  I stand corrected.

I'm not sure Newsome could win another recall, I'd not put a lot of bets on anyone he appoints either.   Of course everyone I know has left the state not sure if you can still vote like in Illinois. 

Just imagine if those decades of left-wing influence and energy had been applied toward the advocacy of reason, sensibility, and fairness for all.  Instead of a career based on nothing except obsessive left wing agendas.   What a waste.

On 9/29/2023 at 10:35 AM, soundguy said:

One would think a polite society of gun owners could be classy while dancing on her grave...

Cheers,

Tim

Just giving her the respect she earned while spending decades trying to strip Americans of their rights and violating her oath to uphold the Constitution. Going to raise a glass to celebrate her going in the ground.

Nah....I was going to be nice,  but I could care less! She directly violated the very Oath she swore to; she enhanced herself and her financial status while in office; she stripped away the rights of millions of people.

She is why the country is in the shape it is.

That is not anything but facts. I agree, no need to bash the dead,  but nothing wrong with pointing out that she was a cancer to American politics.

Unfortunately, I'm sure Newsome will appoint someone much worse than her.  Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

I thought it couldn't get worse (and might actually get a little better) once Madigan was gone.  I stand corrected.

He has promised to nominate a black woman. No other qualifications are needed.

On 9/29/2023 at 10:39 AM, illinois_buckeye said:

I can't be glad that someone is gone.  I will simply say some of these people in congress etc in their 80's and 90's, they've got to realize at some point that they've got a time clock like everyone else.  I guess I don't understand their need for feeling like they have to have control over everyone else's lives since ultimately when they are gone, they won't be worrying about things here more than likely.  Personally as a Christian, whenever it's my time and I die, I probably won't care what happens here anymore if I'm in heaven.  

The only other place that might hire someone in the condition of Feinstein or Biden would be Walmart up at the doors. So it is either checking receipts and repeating "Welcome to Walmart" over and over again, or running the country and making sure your relatives have a steady income off your name.

Just points out that we need term limits or at least some kind of cognitive test. You KNOW she was NOT doing anything and she DID NOT know what she was voting on. It was the puppet masters behind her that kept her propped up to keep their power and control. Same for biden, mcconnel etc etc etc etc. They are just a warm carcass (or could be getting cool too) to parade around in public. These folks should be arrested for elder abuse. 

She is gone, now we have to hear all the other political zombies lying about how great she was. I will try not to barf!

The death of anyone has never solved no one's or a nations problems. No real reason to celebrate her death because a younger more energetic marxist will replace her. The only good nugget is her replacement will not yet have her Senatorial seniority power.

As much as I despised her politics I can not wish her an eternity in h**l.

Here’s a frightening thought.  He nominates Kamala to go back to the senate where she came from.

He becomes Biden’s running mate. 
Biden wins and “retires” after 6 months in office leaving Newsome the POTUS. 

THATS ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU UP AT NIGHT.