Biden Sells the Second Amendment for Beto Endorsement

2A4Cook

As quoted on Fox:

"Joe Biden promises Beto O'Rourke, who pushed for gun confiscation for legal gun owners, will 'be the one who leads' his gun control effort," observed GOP Rapid Response Director Steve Guest. "2020 Democrats are unambiguous about their anti-Second Amendment agenda."

Any of these clowns win, and America as we've always known it is gone.

Have I mentioned that I hate Democrats?

Why would Biden put Bob in charge of the thing that ruined his own campaign? Is he shooting himself in the foot now so he doesn't get Clintoned in the back of the head later? Makes no sense.

I think he's trying to pinch some of the progressive voters away from Bernie, we already saw them trying to make him appear soft on gun control

Old Joe has already indicated that he may only be a one term president, by his own choice (read mental and physical decline).Here is what Biden says about the matter-

"I want to find a running mate I can turn things over to after four years but if that's not possible or doesn't happen then I'll run for re-election.' But he's not going to publicly make a one term pledge."Asked in October if he would only serve one term if elected, the former vice president told the Associated Press that he wouldn't make that promise but he wasn't deeply committed to seeking a second term."I feel good and all I can say is, watch me, you'll see," Biden said. "It doesn't mean I would run a second term. I'm not going to make that judgment at this moment."

Remember the Democratic candidate from 2016? The one that passed out, fell down and declined to have town halls, pressers, and one on ones with the people?

The party of inclusion and diversity.

The party that points a finger at conservatives and screams "racists, bigots, oligarchs, elitists has a primary with 4 old white people remaining who hold worth ranging from millions to billions of dollars.

Pay no attention to what you see.

Just remember, Orange Man bad...

Beto won't help Biden, it's straw grabbing, and after last night's primary the Sanders crowd is flipping thier lids with the 'fix is in' narrative and will likey sit out the election or vote against the nomination, without then devote Sanders votes the Democrats really don't have a chance and I don't see any path for Biden to gain those votes as he won't be able to shake the 'fixed' tag attached to him.

As quoted on Fox:

"Joe Biden promises Beto O'Rourke, who pushed for gun confiscation for legal gun owners, will 'be the one who leads' his gun control effort," observed GOP Rapid Response Director Steve Guest. "2020 Democrats are unambiguous about their anti-Second Amendment agenda."

Any of these clowns win, and America as we've always known it is gone.

Have I mentioned that I hate Democrats?

Why would this matter since Obama already went door to door and took all the guns?

/SARCASM

Democrats are insane. Two elections in a row they will vote for a PROVEN corrupt felon whose swamp connections shield them from prosecution and whose corruption is shamelessly denied by a media with an obvious political and social agenda. On top of that, even Aunt Gertie's cats know that he he rapidly turning senile.

Since Hillary and the DNC colluded with the Russians, and they denied it and repackaged it into a Trump frame up; and, Biden quid pro quo'd his VP position in Ukraine for his personal advantage, and they denied THAT, too, and twisted it into yet another Trump frame up, I'm waiting for them to try to remove Trump from office for mental incompetency.

These morons aren't even creative enough to come up with an original manufactured scandal to pin on Trump. They just take what they committed and got away with, then fine tune it against Trump, throw it against the wall and wait for their media lapdogs to lap it up and regurgitate it to the sheep.

This country is sick.

Its painfully clear that those who only support Democrats because of the party really dont care about their 2A rights and only care about feelings/partisan politics. Id stand by a Dem candidate whose hardcore pro-gun over a Republican who sides with/takes money or is endorsed by Everytown. If Democrat supporters cant say the same in reverse, theyre truly not Pro-2A and are purely partisan

On that note, I would except any Bernie Sanders supporters to go against whoever Everytown supports

ew1mL7K.jpg

LzHLNWc.jpg

Everytown/MDA sure didnt mind using him or his supporters when it suited their needs though

szi8Yh3.jpg

CyyWAPE.jpg

LOOK, FAT YOU'RE A DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER FOR KEEPING YOUR AR-15! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FIRE A FEW WARNING SHOTS WITH YOUR DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN, AND THEN YOU CAN FEEL THE HAIR ON MY LEGS SHINING IN THE SUN, CORN POP!

And THAT'S why I'm running for US Senate! And to make my son, who was former US Attorney General, proud that I am going to save the surviving 150 million Americans, some of whom are negroes!

Archived