ILLINOIS GUN CONTROL THE (FOID CARD)

Dobroguy

IMHO it's a legitimate increase in requests, combined with The Democrats in power in the State, taking advantage of the 'pandemic' AND that surge, as well as an actual siphoning of money, by the same politicians, that was earmarked for ISP FOID processing, that they misused for other stuff, to accomplish two goals. 1. Keep the approvals slowed and thus impact peoples 2A rights, and 2. To use to say "See system is broke", and then introduce legislation to 'Fix; that wil do anything but, and make the systm even more infringing and onerous. But, that is just an opinion

IMHO it's a legitimate increase in requests, combined with The Democrats in power in the State, taking advantage of the 'pandemic' AND that surge, as well as an actual siphoning of money, by the same politicians, that was earmarked for ISP FOID processing, that they misused for other stuff, to accomplish two goals. 1. Keep the approvals slowed and thus impact peoples 2A rights, and 2. To use to say "See system is broke", and then introduce legislation to 'Fix; that wil do anything but, and make the systm even more infringing and onerous. But, that is just an opinion

China flu seems to be the ticket of excuses for anything not on time or in stock. The fact remains that the state gets huge sums of money for this system to work. It's been broken before it began. The state isn't concerned with your rights and the money has already been spent.

Perhaps they can use OUR money IL is getting from the feds..
You know...the bailou...err...Flu relief...

Illinois in line for $7.5 billion in federal aid from COVID-19 relief package Biden is expected to sign this week
By Dan Petrella and Gregory Pratt
Chicago Tribune |
Mar 10, 2021 at 6:21 PM

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/ct-covid-relief-illinois-20210310-ykjrpqffxvd67jqysjitrspnia-story.html

China flu seems to be the ticket of excuses for anything not on time or in stock. The fact remains that the state gets huge sums of money for this system to work. It's been broken before it began. The state isn't concerned with your rights and the money has already been spent.

Was I not clear? That is what I said, the State's politicos are using the pandemic as an excuse for alterior motives as it pertains to 2A rights.

Was I not clear? That is what I said, the State's politicos are using the pandemic as an excuse for alterior motives as it pertains to 2A rights.

I thought this was a forum for stating an opinion. Sorry to the admins that removed my previous post although nothing in it was incorrect. Was I supposed to apologize for agreeing with the post? What the actual ****?

I thought this was a forum for stating an opinion. Sorry to the admins that removed my previous post although nothing in it was incorrect. Was I supposed to apologize for agreeing with the post? What the actual ****?

Argumentative, sir, and looks like you might intend to continue along that line?

MY SON WITH 100% CLEAN RECORD,WAITING NOW ALMOST A YEAR AND NO CARD...IS THIS THE BIDEN ILLINOIS GUN CONTROL SYSTEN AT WORK,,,THERE IS JUST NO EXCUSE BUT STATE POLITICS........

Check into signing onto the ISRA lawsuit regarding the delays, I’m sure the more people they have the more likely it will be to succeed. Hopefully the end game is voiding the FOID.

A judge down south ruled this week that the foid card is unconstitutional. Sadly, the ruling only applies to one specific case but perhaps it will gain traction with other foid nonsense charges. May force Illinois Supreme courts hand to weigh in on a case like this?

Do you have the case or a news article or something?

Im sure people would like to read the judges logic.

Archived