Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Great you just gave Mr Fife another idea for another of his 2020 threads........

The Walmart thread has been about many things, a life of its own really.

Not about being posted anymore as that was taken care of several years back and WAS in here.

Don’t forget that there are still new guys getting ccl’s and would need to do a Wally Walk.......

#donothateonwalmart

I'm pretty sure I saw a no guns sign today as I took a short cut through a Walmart parking lot today. I was kind of in a hurry so I didn't get to snap a picture. I'll be by there again in early December or so, and when I'm there I'll take a closer look.

I read on another site of some WMs posting signs similar to the Jewel signs prohibiting workers only.

If we didn’t have the Walmart thread where would we direct newbies to learn about the Wally Walk?

Excellent point...

Might I recommend a "Meijer Meander"?

or a "Rural King Stroll"?

or better yet, a "Mom and Pop's Local Gun Store Hike"?

I haven't been to Wally or Sams for more than a month now....I paid off my credit card bill to them last month, I owe them nada. They will never see me nor my money there again.....Wally can go bankrupt for all I care.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to Walmart today for the first time they announced they were ending handgun ammo sales when inventory runs out.Was suprised to see decent supply of handgun ammo still in stock in different calibers/loads.Didn't buy any since I'm well stocked from TargetSports Gold Dot,then HST sales.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Have not been in Walmart since this virus crap started and they got stupid about letting folks in. Been spending my money in the local grocery store, dollar general and rural king

There was no waiting in line after the first week near me. The door security moderately enforces the "in" and "out" doors. They keep count of how many people are in the store, so presumably they might make someone wait sometime, but I haven't seen it. You have to wear a mask, which is the same as everywhere. There are direction markers in the aisles, but no one obeys them, not even the employees.

Have not been in Walmart since this virus crap started and they got stupid about letting folks in. Been spending my money in the local grocery store, dollar general and rural king

There was no waiting in line after the first week near me. The door security moderately enforces the "in" and "out" doors. They keep count of how many people are in the store, so presumably they might make someone wait sometime, but I haven't seen it.

You have to wear a mask, which is the same as everywhere. There are direction markers in the aisles, but no one obeys them, not even the employees.

Neither the store in O'Fallon, nor the store in Belleville "enforce" the masks although they do keep count of people entering the stores.

There was no waiting in line after the first week near me. The door security moderately enforces the "in" and "out" doors. They keep count of how many people are in the store, so presumably they might make someone wait sometime, but I haven't seen it. You have to wear a mask, which is the same as everywhere. There are direction markers in the aisles, but no one obeys them, not even the employees.

Meijer does not force customers into a single file line like Walmart does which reduces the likelihood that you will be walking into a cloud of infection vapor.