Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

• Please log in to reply
7295 replies to this topic

#7231 Bubbacs

#Fear The Clown

• Members
  • 4,462 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:03 PM

Great you just gave Mr Fife another idea for another of his 2020 threads........

The Walmart thread has been about many things, a life of its own really.
Not about being posted anymore as that was taken care of several years back and WAS in here.

Don’t forget that there are still new guys getting ccl’s and would need to do a Wally Walk.......

#donothateonwalmart

#7232 billzfx4

• Members
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:13 PM

He can have the 2020 threads,  I'm calling dibs on F Walmart 2021.  :devil:

Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.

#7233 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• Supporting Members Team
  • 14,433 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 05:32 PM

If we didn’t have the Walmart thread where would we direct newbies to learn about the Wally Walk?  

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#7234 ilphil

Ornery Skeptic

• Members
  • 2,935 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:55 PM

If we didn’t have the Walmart thread where would we direct newbies to learn about the Wally Walk?  

Excellent point...

#7235 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• Members
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:37 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw a no guns sign today as I took a short cut through a Walmart parking lot today. I was kind of in a hurry so I didn't get to snap a picture. I'll be by there again in early December or so, and when I'm there I'll take a closer look.
Have all boated who fish?

#7236 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 14,433 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 08:45 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw a no guns sign today as I took a short cut through a Walmart parking lot today. I was kind of in a hurry so I didn't get to snap a picture. I'll be by there again in early December or so, and when I'm there I'll take a closer look.

I read on another site of some WMs posting signs similar to the Jewel signs prohibiting workers only. 

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -  George Orwell

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again. 

#7237 Kaeghl

• Members
  • 2,925 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 12:51 PM

Excellent point...

Might I recommend a "Meijer Meander"?

or a "Rural King Stroll"?

or better yet, a "Mom and Pop's Local Gun Store Hike"?

I haven't been to Wally or Sams for more than a month now....I paid off my credit card bill to them last month, I owe them nada. They will never see me nor my money there again.....Wally can go bankrupt for all I care.

#7238 WitchDoctor

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:36 PM

What signs?

IC Sponsor

ISRA Member

Proud Parent to  wonderful, most times, kids...

Tired of Chicago B.S.

Violence and force is what criminals understand!

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

#7239 Redlin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 09:57 AM

Went to Walmart today for the first time they announced they were ending handgun ammo sales when inventory runs out.Was suprised to see decent supply of handgun ammo still in stock in different calibers/loads.Didn't buy any since I'm well stocked from TargetSports Gold Dot,then HST sales.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

IC member

NRA member

ISRA member

GOA member

SAF member

#7240 Plinkermostly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:26 AM

(too quiet)

#7241 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 14,433 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 09:50 AM

It lives on .....

#7242 papa

• 6,547 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:20 PM

My local Walmart still has as much ammo as ever.

#7243 ChicagoRonin70

The Landlord of the Flies!

• 4,617 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:57 PM

(too quiet)

Quiet, isn't it . . .

Edited by ChicagoRonin70, 14 November 2019 - 02:58 PM.

"A well educated Media, being necessary for the preservation of free speech, the right of the people to keep and read books, shall not be infringed."
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary for the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."
Who gets to keep and read books? The Media? Or is it the People?

"One can never underestimate the idiocy of those determined to be offended by things that don't affect their real lives in the slightest." —Me

"Hatred is the sharpest sword; the desire for peace is armor made of willow leaves in the face of an enemy who despises you, as neither alone will stop a strike that is aimed at your neck. —Samurai proverb

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." —Robert Heinlein

"I reserve the right to take any action necessary to maintain the equilibrium in which I've chosen to exist." —Me

"It ain't braggin' if you done it." —Will Rogers

Posted Image     

#7244 Mr. Fife

Nip it

• Members
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:16 PM

Walmart attacked!9053c83896ca425c352bde7357d810c5.jpg

#7245 carry

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:13 PM

Guy let’s it rip during Wally walk:

https://www.liveleak...UHeS_1593862570

#7246 Talonap

• Members
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:59 PM

7246! I WIN!

#7247 carry

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 05:53 PM

7246! I WIN!

Claim your prize in Aisle 12

#7248 papa

• 6,547 posts

Posted 04 July 2020 - 06:32 PM

Happy 4th of July Walmart carriers.    :thumbsup:  :woohoo:

#7249 Plinkermostly

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 08:26 AM

Walmart is going to turn some of their parking lots in to use as outdoor theaters

#7250 carry

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 09:27 AM

Walmart is going to turn some of their parking lots in to use as outdoor theaters

Park facing the store.

#7251 Bubbacs

#Fear The Clown

• Members
  • 4,462 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 12:34 PM

isnt the parking lots at Walmart where all the shootings take place?

so now they are going to set up a virtual shooting gallery for the folks.

wonder who gets to sit in the back rows? Just asking.

#7252 C0untZer0

Contributing Member in Arrears

• Members
  • 13,468 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 01:54 PM

The ammo case at the Walmart in St.Charles was completely empty a week ago.  I haven't checked lately...

“Most gun control arguments miss the point. If all control boils fundamentally to force, how can one resist aggression without equal force? How can a truly “free” state exist if the individual citizen is enslaved to the forceful will of individual or organized aggressors?

It cannot.” 

― Tiffany Madison― 

#7253 TRJ

Esse quam videri

• Members
  • 9,086 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 01:58 PM

Walmart in Charlotte is a total pit. I thought the Bloomingdale store was gross. The Charlotte store is the sweatsock juice of big box stores.

#7254 ragsbo

• Members
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 02:31 PM

Have not been in Walmart since this virus crap started and they got stupid about letting folks in. Been spending my money in the local grocery store, dollar general and rural king

#7255 Euler

• Members
  • 3,077 posts

Posted 05 July 2020 - 04:18 PM

Have not been in Walmart since this virus crap started and they got stupid about letting folks in. Been spending my money in the local grocery store, dollar general and rural king

There was no waiting in line after the first week near me. The door security moderately enforces the "in" and "out" doors. They keep count of how many people are in the store, so presumably they might make someone wait sometime, but I haven't seen it. You have to wear a mask, which is the same as everywhere. There are direction markers in the aisles, but no one obeys them, not even the employees.
The welfare of the people in particular has always been the alibi of tyrants, and it provides the further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience.

- Albert Camus, Resistance, Rebellion, and Death, 1960.

#7256 JTHunter

• Members
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 06 July 2020 - 10:15 PM

There was no waiting in line after the first week near me. The door security moderately enforces the "in" and "out" doors. They keep count of how many people are in the store, so presumably they might make someone wait sometime, but I haven't seen it.  

You have to wear a mask, which is the same as everywhere. There are direction markers in the aisles, but no one obeys them, not even the employees.

Neither the store in O'Fallon, nor the store in Belleville "enforce" the masks although they do keep count of people entering the stores.

“We, the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.” - - Abraham Lincoln

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - S. C. Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Life member NAHC, Endowment member NRA

#7257 Lou

Resident Old Guy

• 14,433 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 05:30 AM

Ya gotta love a thread that lasts over 6 years and over 7200 posts.  

#7258 Plinkermostly

• Members
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 July 2020 - 08:15 AM

7258 !

#7259 borgranta

• Members
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 12:47 PM

There was no waiting in line after the first week near me. The door security moderately enforces the "in" and "out" doors. They keep count of how many people are in the store, so presumably they might make someone wait sometime, but I haven't seen it. You have to wear a mask, which is the same as everywhere. There are direction markers in the aisles, but no one obeys them, not even the employees.

Meijer does not force customers into a single file line like Walmart does which reduces the likelihood that you will be walking into a cloud of infection vapor.

The following referral code will grant provide a new User of Uber a free ride up to $15
donaldd4557ui

#7260 borgranta

• Members
  • 6,223 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 12:48 PM

The following referral code will grant provide a new User of Uber a free ride up to $15
donaldd4557ui

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)