New IL based national gun control group

steveTA84

Project unloaded it’s called. Due to the increase of gun ownership among demographics, this group’s goal is to attack and de-normalize gun ownership. Their board includes a prominent person in the ADL (gun ownership is rooted in anti-semitism and anyone who opposes gun control and this group is a white supremacist, didn’t you know?) and it’s leader is Nina Vinik, who was the Joyce Foundation’s top person in their gun control sector (she also helped get the youth movement March For Our Lives off and running). They’re also targeting kids, btw.

The culture war includes gun ownership. It’s not just legislative stuff....

1A333595-426C-4E37-A588-7436DD93DF71.jpeg.3ad48fd89d4162d6da3d3d258528c2d5.jpeg
792C0C06-8884-443E-A50D-624E7E1B9DB3.jpeg.f91ea7ef63654bf23d471d688cdfaaed.jpeg
4B8181ED-0FFF-43C2-9AC1-475F712047E5.jpeg.12d8299898efcde09067c3668788bd43.jpeg
https://www.projectunloaded.org/

Those two white kids in the video look pretty hard.  I bet their street cred is through the roof.  Thank goodness this group saved them...

Their mission says it all.  Spew a bunch of BS in hopes people believe it.  Unfortunately the sheep will gobble it up too. I'd bet every little bit I own this  group will never target the few real problem neighborhoods.

On 1/25/2022 at 4:31 PM, Molly B. said:

I can't begin to count the number of "new" gun control organizations that pop up over the years - but all trace back to the same group of people.  They think if they keep changing their name and the color of the astroturf, they'll get a bigger following.

Yep! This one is “new” and is playing (attempting to) the communist long game (get them young to change their opinion and make gun ownership dwindle that way). They’re very predictable and don’t even hide it 

B9909730-7442-41C0-8669-E78F0B998AEE.thumb.jpeg.70736a118ba4edbcba53344590384066.jpeg

On 1/25/2022 at 7:25 PM, Birddog38 said:

It's easier to brainwash the undeveloped minds. 

Almost sounds predatory. 

They are predators of opportunity. 7 days after the 2018 Parkland shooting, Vinik and others (all on the board, all well

known Democrat activists) created the March For Our Lives action fund so they could start fundraising off of the tragedy in order to make it a midterm issue. They are ghouls. Gonna be interesting to see if the Joyce Foundation (Vinik’s former employer where she was brads) donates to her new pathetic venture lol

On 1/25/2022 at 4:31 PM, Molly B. said:

I can't begin to count the number of "new" gun control organizations that pop up over the years - but all trace back to the same group of people.  They think if they keep changing their name and the color of the astroturf, they'll get a bigger following.

Isn't that similar to the definition of insanity?

It tells you everything you need to know when their mission is to “CREATE” a new narrative to MAKE folks make the choices they CHOOSE for them.

So instead of providing information and facts and then allowing the informed to make a choice the will, by necessity, need to filter and twist the facts to try and force the direction the informed will choose. It won’t be accurate information they’ll be providing as they claim but, instead, manipulated information.

Took my 18 year old daughter to the range** (again) just this past Tuesday. She’s been shooting since she’s been 8-9. These #@$&%#$! and their like will never get to her. My 25 year old is a Sgt in the USMC, a Master Gunner and a few other areas of responsibility. He is too far gone for them as well. I did something right. 

** Off topic, but I have to give a thumbs up to Shoot Point Blank in Naperville. My kid has been shooting there since it’s been open and has always been treated respectfully and always welcomed. Great place to get the kids started. 

On 1/27/2022 at 9:40 PM, StuckInIllinois said:

Took my 18 year old daughter to the range** (again) just this past Tuesday. She’s been shooting since she’s been 8-9. These #@$&%#$! and their like will never get to her. My 25 year old is a Sgt in the USMC, a Master Gunner and a few other areas of responsibility. He is too far gone for them as well. I did something right. 

** Off topic, but I have to give a thumbs up to Shoot Point Blank in Naperville. My kid has been shooting there since it’s been open and has always been treated respectfully and always welcomed. Great place to get the kids started. 

NotWorthy.gif.18b2f5df7379270e71232b94e0722993.gif

On 1/27/2022 at 11:13 PM, JTHunter said:

Can anybody suggest an answer to this?

Considering the horrible actions against Jews in WW2, why do so many Jewish organizations seem to be opposed to private gun ownership?  Have they forgotten what happened to them when they unilaterally disarmed themselves in the late 1920s and early 30s?

The answer is...  they are idiots. (from this Jew who's not handing his over.)

>>>>Have they forgotten what happened to them when they unilaterally disarmed themselves in the late 1920s and early 30s?
The Nazis mandated that and the country followed along.  Germany was "too civilized" for commoners to need firearms, unless hunting.

Seems like I read somewhere that Gov Pritzker and President Biden have each allocated a LOT of money to support a bunch of "Firearm Violence" efforts...  Would be nice if someone on the right side of things were able to access and utilize some of those funds for good.

Firearm violence has deeply harmed neighborhoods, communities, and the entire State of Illinois, both through the immediate loss of life and through the long-term harmful effects of trauma experienced by victims, witnesses, and others. During the COVID-19 lockdown, firearm violence dramatically increased nationwide and throughout Illinois.  

To reduce firearm violence, the Illinois General Assembly passed the Reimagine Public Safety Act (RPSA) (430 ILCS 69). The law calls for a comprehensive approach to reducing firearm violence through targeted, integrated behavioral health services and economic opportunities.

The IDHS Office of Firearm Violence Prevention (OFVP) and Office of Community and Positive Youth Development (OCPYD) are now seeking applicants to help build capacity within Chicago's most impacted community areas to reduce firearm violence by encouraging effective, collaborative working relationships across providers in such disciplines as violence prevention, mental health, and youth development.

The RPSA Conveners (Reimagine Conveners) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) 444-80-2773 is open and can be found on the IDHS Grant Information page:  IDHS: 444-80-2773 Reimagine Public Safety Act Conveners (Reimagine Conveners) (state.il.us)

Applications for this opportunity are due by noon on February 23, 2022.

Information regarding prequalification requirements for the RPSA Conveners (Reimagine Conveners) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) (2773) can be accessed here:  IDHS: Grant Application Information and Instructions (state.il.us)

If you have questions about this NOFO and/or would like to attend a Technical Assistance Session (Bidder’s Conference), please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (or FAQ) webpage that can be accessed here: IDHS: 22-444-80-2773 Reimagine Public Safety Act Conveners (Reimagine Conveners) Questions and Answers and Technical Assistance Sessions (state.il.us)

In the coming weeks, IDHS anticipates the release of at least three related funding opportunities:

RPSA Violence Prevention Organizations                            CSFA# 444-80-2774

RPSA Youth Development Organizations                            CSFA# 444-80-2775

RPSA High-Risk Youth Intervention Organizations            CSFA# 444-80-2776

For updates and additional information on the Office of Firearm Violence Prevention, visit the IDHS website at Office of Firearm Violence Prevention.

We look forward to reviewing proposals for this important work.

Archived