GOP: Allow Pot Smokers to Buy Firearms

mauserme

The GOP has been way, way behind on the pot legalization issue.

Look at how it drew young voters in Colorado to vote (and of course vote for commies).

But hur dur drugs are bad. :rolleyes:

If the GOP would have been pushing for pot legalization we could have moved elections across the country in our favor for six or eight years.

The GOP has been way, way behind on the pot legalization issue.

Look at how it drew young voters in Colorado to vote (and of course vote for commies).

But hur dur drugs are bad. :rolleyes:

If the GOP would have been pushing for pot legalization we could have moved elections across the country in our favor for six or eight years.

This. I don't use. I never have but that isn't the point. On grounds of individual rights and civil liberties I think the GOP (or a 3rd party) has much more to offer in this realm than the "other guys". The other guys only give enough rope for hanging yourself. If it weren't for the taxes applied to legal weed it probably never would have happened in IL. They want your money and they don't give a damn about you, your health, or any of the consequences to society. I don't care either (in benign sense) but I also am not asking for your money. Rodney Davis is making a good call here imo.