Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

Wideglide11

Wait for McConnell and Graham take credit for "negotiating" them away from AR and 9mm bans:  "They wanted to take away your guns, but we only let them have a few, minor concessions:  ten round federal magazine limits on long guns and pistols, enhanced and expanded red flag laws, universal background checks, and a ban on private sales of firearms without using an FFL to conduct the transfer and background check."  

Given last week's events, I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence that 60 Minutes ran a piece this past Sunday showing how deadly an AR round is, using a block of ballistic gel.

Of course the 9mm they showed as a comparison round didn't prove out Biden's outlandish claim. But they didn't mention that for some reason...

On 5/31/2022 at 3:19 PM, richp said:

Given last week's events, I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence that 60 Minutes ran a piece this past Sunday showing how deadly an AR round is, using a block of ballistic gel.

It's all theatrics, almost all large game higher caliber traditional hunting rounds out of a single shot bolt action would do more damage...  Heck 12 guage slug at close range is quite the show in ballistic gel.  But, they will never show that as it destroys the decades old anti-gun narrative that the .223/5.56 is the "mostist deadlist bullet eva made"

Apparently, the White House is in clean up mode about this as well.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2022/06/01/wh-cleans-up-bidens-handgun-comment-n2608055

"There’s simply no rational basis for it in terms of self protection, hunting," he added, per pool report.

It would seem that the 9mm's supposed powers would be quite effective for self defense, and hunting as well. As if the 2A had anything to with hunting.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, now I'm scared to shoot my AR 550 steel targets with 9MM. Those Blazer Brass 115 grainers are probably going to go right through those steels like a hot knife through butter. LOLOL My goodness, where does Joe come up with this drivel??? Seriously? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived