Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

I Wally-Walked today to buy new Anchor Hocking custard dishes.

I would never have admitted that. Did you happen to pick up any pillow shams while you ere there? :no:

Hey, don't mock necessary applications of domesticity. If you're single, they will often make the difference between someone spending an enjoyable night or leaving you by yourself in your sock-and-stale-pizza-reeking bachelor pad.

And if you are married/coupled, they rack up points to cash in when you bring home that new but completely unneeded double-stack/what-have-you range queen toy which was not in any way already budgeted for.

It's a sound strategy.

True. Properly done, getting something nice for the home can earn you the right to clean a catfish on the living room coffee table with no hassle.

CCL in hand on 3/28/16

Wally-Walk on 3/29/16

I walked around for about 20 minutes and then bought some ammo. I was a bit disappointed as no one paid any attention to me. After a while I forgot that I was even carrying.

I got my license yesterday as well. It seems strange carrying at work but only a close coworker knows. Still need to get my Wally-Walk in soon. I accepted a new job last week so my carrying at work days end next Wednesday :cry:

All the Cadbury eggs available here in the US are made 'under license' by Hershys. As someone that grew up in the UK with true Cadbury eggs, this disappoints me - as the chocolate just is not the same.

Apparently, Hershys now completely owns the Cadbury brand, and has changed things even in the UK...

F Hershey.

Judge Releases Man Charged In Fatal Hartford Wal-Mart Parking Lot Shooting

The murder charge against Reid stands for now, but police will have to gather more evidence and prosecutors will have to determine whether they want to press forward, reduce the charge or drop it. If the state wants to continue with the murder charge, it will have to convince a judge at a preliminary hearing that it has enough evidence to continue with the murder prosecution. That hearing has not been scheduled.

Reid told police that he shot Larry Williams, 34, of New Britain, in self-defense. Police on Monday night described the killing as a drug deal gone bad, but according to the arrest report, Reid told police he met Williams at the Wal-Mart parking lot to sell him a pair of Cartier glasses for $1,000.

http://touch.courant.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-86379720/

Bond hearing reveals details of shooting at Richmond Walmart

Shortly before noon, gunfire rang out at the Walmart on Sheila Lane in the Stratford Hills neighborhood. The parking lot was crowded, and several witnesses, including Hicks’ girlfriend, told police what they saw. There is also surveillance video from the store.

Both attorneys agreed that Hicks was carrying a gun, but they disagreed whether it stayed tucked in his waistband or was drawn when Hicks approached a man who was loading a television into his car. They each confirmed that Hicks had an earlier disagreement with the man about money, that there had been a scuffle, and that the gun went off, injuring both Hicks and the other man, whose identify has not been released by police.

Hicks was hit in the arm. His right arm was bandaged and held up by a sling during the hearing Wednesday.

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/article_218f79c0-1545-5b08-9632-077275ad2ffe.html

I need to go to Walmart today, but need to make sure that my vaccinations are up to date. Don't want to catch anything while I'm there.

I also heard that some locations are posted. What's up with that?

I've not seen one yet, but I hear some locations have clinics inside...so you could get the vaccination just before you shop!

Archived