Renewal people, log your processing times here

HeavyDuty

Renewal applied for... 1/27/2019

Old expired... 2/28/2019Active/Renewed... 5/2/2019

Still no mailing, but daughter got her's in the mail today with same dates as above. No new FOID, but new CCL. I guess some of us won't be getting a new updated FOID.

Others have reported receiving new FOID after receiving the renewed CCL

Submitted renewal 1/2/19 no prints (no prints previously)

Expires 4/10/19

Still shows under review-submitted

Looks like I may get a few weeks of carry courtesy of the state of Illinois.

Update:

Approaching four months and no status change yet. What happens when ISP does not meet their deadlines?

Went active today at day 120
Received in the mail today

Expired: 2/28/2019

Renewal submitted: 1/30/2019 (prints on file from original application)

Status as of 3/26/2019: Submitted->Under Review

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks since I submitted the renewal.

4/24/2019 Update: Went to QC-Verified today, 12 weeks after applying.

Finally went Active today. New expiration date is 5/2/2024.

Received in the mail today.

It seems like those who renewed early or a month after the initial rush, the state was pushing out licenses rather quickly....some got approved within a week, others two weeks to a month. I was initially mad that I wasn't one of the members who got approved in the shorter time frame. My renewal was processed within 1 month and looking back, I should have been super happy about that as many are now waiting the full 90/120 days per the letter of the law. Sucks.

Yes, but I got 63 days of free carry.

It seems like those who renewed early or a month after the initial rush, the state was pushing out licenses rather quickly....some got approved within a week, others two weeks to a month. I was initially mad that I wasn't one of the members who got approved in the shorter time frame. My renewal was processed within 1 month and looking back, I should have been super happy about that as many are now waiting the full 90/120 days per the letter of the law. Sucks.

I’m passed 90 days renewal with prints on file. 2 months 8 days today of FREE carry due to state incompetence. 2 months 8 days of the right I was guaranteed in the 2A. I’M SUPER HAPPY.

Submitted renewal on 2/14

Expired 4/29

Still showing "Under Review" as of today (4/30)

This is with original prints submitted 3/26/2014 and since I moved a few years ago, my CCW and FOID have matching numbers.

It is now 5/10. 86 days since I submitted my renewal. My application is still sitting at "Under Review".

How freaking hard is to run a background check, and look at a damn document that uploaded? (all of which shouldn't be needed based on 2A to begin with).

This state SUCKS! I cannot wait to move.

Submitted renewal on 2/14

Expired 4/29

Still showing "Under Review" as of today (4/30)

This is with original prints submitted 3/26/2014 and since I moved a few years ago, my CCW and FOID have matching numbers.

It is now 5/10. 86 days since I submitted my renewal. My application is still sitting at "Under Review".

How freaking hard is to run a background check, and look at a damn document that uploaded? (all of which shouldn't be needed based on 2A to begin with).

This state SUCKS! I cannot wait to move.

Same with me. Submitted on Valentines Day, still under review on 5/10. This is taking longer than my original FCCL.

Yes, but I got 63 days of free carry.
Yes, just all gigglie, wigglie, like a little girl listening to BTS!

It's 12 weeks tomorrow for me, with original prints on file. That's 84 days so maybe next week I'll see something from them.

I just don't understand why it takes so long, other than the geographic location of course. My original came in like 33 days.

I applied early, my original doesn't expire until next month.

"Under Review".

I submitted my renewal 2/9/19 and have been checking ISP weekly for updates, always saying under review. I checked again yesterday and it now shows rejected ? , it was rejected because my foid shows apt 2 in my address but my original ccw card dose not show any apt 2 in the address . I corrected it on the ISP site and it went back to under review again. I hope i'm not going to be put at the back of the line.

3/10 Expiration

2/7 Renewed (with prior original prints); suspect went "under review" shortly after - did not 'clock'

5/9 still shows UR, but Insect Element is "under review, APROVED" (or 5/8 - couldn't check).

Looks like 90 days exactly (if my math is correct) to this point. no mail/email from ISP about expiration, renewal, etc., only email payment receipt.

Update 5/13 Active in profile and Elements. Noticed FOID # changed to old (?) CCW... Shall see what numbers are when cards in hand.

@Kingcreek when you say you called your state reps, who did you call?

Also what did you tell them? Seems like that worked in getting them to push you to Active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called my state rep Dan Swanson's office. I had called over 2 weeks ago also and they checked on it for me thru their channels then and ISP told them I still had 13 days before my 120. So it almost sounds like they have no intention of processing until the 90/120 days are up. The reps office just wanted my name address and app number to check on it for me.

Call your own state representative and if they aren't willing to help they should atleast be made aware of what kind of job the ISP is doing (or not doing)

4/30/19 was my last day for 'non-expired' carry.

Renewed 2/12/19, prints on file.

5/6/19 Status is under review but now QC Verified - Woo-Hoo! Movement

I checked -5/11/19 - and I'm now Approved, so we slowly progress progressively.

And today 5/13/19 - I finally made it to ACTIVE! Sweet. Now I just wait for the card to arrive in the mail.

Archived