APPROVED

OZ72

application numbers are more or less sequential - ID #'s will be randomish

My licesne number and application number are one in the same as per the ccl4illinois website. Perhaps I will see a different number on my actual license card.

They saw your profile pic. SCARY dude.

My profile pic.SCARY, Naw, that's my little guy. 4 years USMC and he is carrying around 20"guns already.

NOT "little guy", full grown Marine! Please tell him thanks from a old soldier. BTW, MY little guy looks like a Grizzly Bear. Full time welder swinging steel all day. They grow big these days. :D

Very, very cool!

What happens next, mailing your permits?

Is there another status level after Approved?

ISSUED?

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Maybe "printed" or "mailed".

Come in for your forehead and right hand stamp. :D Big Purple!!!

Approved!

License number still the same as application number, expiration 12/20/2019

If you know anyone who questions whether Illinois is "shall issue", show them that even TyGuy was approved!

With an expiration sate of 12/20/19 I would guess it would be in the mail today or tomorrow since you expiration date is approaching fast. I wait patiently for an I received it thread Tomorrow.

They saw your profile pic. SCARY dude.

My profile pic.SCARY, Naw, that's my little guy. 4 years USMC and he is carrying around 20"guns already.

NOT "little guy", full grown Marine! Please tell him thanks from a old soldier. BTW, MY little guy looks like a Grizzly Bear. Full time welder swinging steel all day. They grow big these days. :D

Will Do ! And Thanks to you also. Yes, they do grow them big these days. He's a head taller than I am and I'm not short by any means.

KING

Archived