Illinois General Assembly 5/29/2021

mauserme

Lol @ pandemic stress. The popular revolt I have been reading about is against institutional racism like this.

This bill does nothing but make it more expensive to exercise an enumerated right and drive providers out of business. The police reform act pulled most of the teeth out of laws like this and I doubt Kim Foxx will prosecute aggressively on the parts that are left.

This bill creates "pandemic stress".

In response to Rep Mason, Rep Hirshauer says the bill in the Senate is not agree to by the "advocates", meaning the gun control groups she represents.

There are other advocates, of course, advocates who value the freedoms on which our country was built.

I wonder how the Senate feels about this coming from a representative with around four months seniority?

Fear not everyone, this can be a blessing in disguise if it gets passed in the senate and signed into law. A half-wit lawyer is able to point out the obvious constitutional issues with fingerprints to exercise a right, in fact, a potential 4th amendment violation was pointed out today. I know many pro-civil rights groups are ready to sue as soon as JB signs it

Archived