My license was in my mail today!

I'm home today as I was.feeling a bit under the weather. Multiple coworkers.have had lots of sick days this winter, and I decided I wanted to.spend the day in bed. May have to do a Wally Walk for comfort food if it.comes today. My mail.comes in the afternoon.

LOL. Sick. Wink wink. Purely coincidental you're sick the day your CCL should show up.

I was sitting at the table and thought I saw the top of a carry drive by through the front window, I got up to look out the sunroom to see if it was the mailman. My wife saw me get up quick and said "that was the mailman if you're looking for him" (she knows I am) Ran out side, and BAM!!!!! there it is!!! Wooo Hooo!!!! I haven't even open it yet, had to report first :frantics: post marked the 3rd Edited by chris79ta

Home sick with a touch of something, running a little fever. Finally got motivated to get out of bed and move to the sofa, on my way to the sofa I went out and grabbed the mail and in the stack of bills was my brand new Illinois carry license.

Now to just get feeling good enough to go out and enjoy it.

Edited by bmyers

I was sitting at the table and thought I saw the top of a carry drive by through the front window, I got up to look out the sunroom to see if it was the mailman. My wife saw me get up quick and said "that was the mailman if you're looking for him" (she knows I am) Ran out side, and BAM!!!!! there it is!!! Wooo Hooo!!!! I haven't even open it yet, had to report first :frantics: post marked the 3rd

Congrats!! When where you approved?

I was sitting at the table and thought I saw the top of a carry drive by through the front window, I got up to look out the sunroom to see if it was the mailman. My wife saw me get up quick and said "that was the mailman if you're looking for him" (she knows I am) Ran out side, and BAM!!!!! there it is!!! Wooo Hooo!!!! I haven't even open it yet, had to report first :frantics: post marked the 3rd

Congrats!! When where you approved?

I was approved sometime Friday, I assume late as I had the biometric fingerprint issues others had. I applied on 1/3 because of it

Applied: 12-27-13 ( With Fingerprints )

Approved: 01-02-14

Mailed: 03-01-14

Recieved: 03-05-14

Cook.

Woo Hoo !!!

At about what time did you notied you were approved?

Yah -- I screwed that up -- it went Approved on 02-28.

(Should be paid on 01-02)

It was between 3:30 and 4:45 on Friday,

so Saturday mail is 'reasonable.'

Edited by Plinkermostly

Saw that State of Illinois Seal and the word Illinois peeking out from the stack of mail today, arrived today with my new Concealment Solutions holster sitting right on top in the mailbox.

Sent 1/2/2014, approved 2/28/2014, postmarked 3/1/2014

Western Kane County

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Saw that State of Illinois Seal and the word Illinois peeking out from the stack of mail today, arrived today with my new Concealment Solutions holster sitting right on top in the mailbox.

Sent 1/2/2014, approved 2/28/2014, postmarked 3/1/2014

Western Kane County

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Go, Kane County!

Still waiting here. Stuck in "Under Review" no-man's-land.

I'm home today as I was.feeling a bit under the weather. Multiple coworkers.have had lots of sick days this winter, and I decided I wanted to.spend the day in bed. May have to do a Wally Walk for comfort food if it.comes today. My mail.comes in the afternoon.

LOL. Sick. Wink wink. Purely coincidental you're sick the day your CCL should show up.

Haha! I bundled up and went out to the mailbox just to see if anything had come yet. Nope.

Haha! I bundled up and went out to the mailbox just to see if anything had come yet. Nope.

Hopefully the blazingly fast postal service can get it to you tomorrow.