Awaiting CCL and hello from Southern Il.

Kaskew

My wife and I took class and sent in Apr. 22. No prints and I called just to check and Lady was very polite, relayed to me that we fall in 120 day category with no prints submitted. She also said all looks on track but my only question was we are both still "Under Review". So I suppose we are just getting impatient and wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to the forums.......

Sit down stay a while and catch up on some great reading here.

You have what at this time appears to be correct info for your time line.

Some get a little ahead of the 120 days without prints, some actually go a bit longer.

Under Review isn't a bad thing at this point, Under Board Review would be what you don't want to see!

Without prints, it's a process which can get crazy long, but this will pass.

Brag a cold ice tea and gather up some of the postings here, lots to be learned and gleaned from within.

Again Welcome........

One more here from the lower half.

The fact that you were able to call ISP and someone answered the phone is almost unbelieveable. And not to rain on your party, my ccl app spanned 130 days + and took Molly here at ICC to get involved. Seems my permit was approved and either my folder fell behind someone's desk or the computer had a virus and forgot to print my approval. That was 2015 however during the rush.

Either way-congrats!

My wife and I took class and sent in Apr. 22. No prints and I called just to check and Lady was very polite, relayed to me that we fall in 120 day category with no prints submitted. She also said all looks on track but my only question was we are both still "Under Review". So I suppose we are just getting impatient and wanted to introduce myself.

You'll likely both get new FOID cards in the mail first.

I applied October 1,2015 with prints. I do have a battery conviction from January 2004.I was serving a summons on a State Attorneys son or nephew, he threatened my life, advanced on me so I peppered sprayed him. So I have the objection one arrest in my 65 years, just so sick of this Crooked system !Can someone give me some info, about Molly ? Running out of patience,dont want to carry while I am so close.

I applied October 1,2015 with prints. I do have a battery conviction from January 2004.I was serving a summons on a State Attorneys son or nephew, he threatened my life, advanced on me so I peppered sprayed him. So I have the objection one arrest in my 65 years, just so sick of this Crooked system !Can someone give me some info, about Molly ? Running out of patience,dont want to carry while I am so close.

You asked the same question a month ago. Did you contact Molly B then? It would be best to start there or create your own thread rather than hijack someone's introduction thread.

Archived