My license was in my mail today!

I think the reason that the application # doesn't seem to match the mailing order is that I think the app # was assigned when you started the process first while the mailings are tied to when the app was completed. In my case, I started the app on Dec 26th, app # 78XX, but couldn't finish untitled Jan 6th because the prints wouldn't link. So I expect mine will be mailed with the rest of the Jan 6 group.

If you were approved on Friday and it didn't make it into the outgoing mail that day, it's very likely that it wasn't picked up until yesterday. I'd realistically expect it tomorrow in that case, not today.

Nothing in the mail here in Naperville today.

Forget "realistic' I just want my permit :frantics: Years of waiting makes the last few days pure agony!

If you were approved on Friday and it didn't make it into the outgoing mail that day, it's very likely that it wasn't picked up until yesterday. I'd realistically expect it tomorrow in that case, not today.

Nothing in the mail here in Naperville today.

Forget "realistic' I just want my permit :frantics: Years of waiting makes the last few days pure agony!

Correct not only years of waiting but years of our elected officials doing everything in their power to prevent it, then stall it after the courts told them otherwise. It will be interesting where the money ends up going from concealed carry. We have already donated over 9 million dollars to this fund with just 60,000 apps. I am sure many of our officials are going to try and use it to fight us, fight us with our money.

My theory is that they were off for Pulaski day and returned to work today to print 5000 more. Those should probably be arriving Wednesday and Thursday. Just a guess.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Pulaski is not a state Holiday. In fact I was in a DMV office last evening renewing my license plate sticker.

I think those of us that were approved late on Friday made it into the mail Monday.

Got mine today approved last Friday and I am about 10 miles from where they are probably printing. But man am I happy.

When was yours postmarked???

Application #69xx

Applied 1/3

Submitted prints

Approved 2/28 (sometime between 6 - 8 pm)

Status process: under review -> approved

Postmarked 3/3

Expires 2/28/19

License # prefix: 14

Emails received: receipt for payment & notification of app submitted (a month late, just like everyone else)

Edited by potomuss