QC Verified?

usmc2111

From what I recall, the "under review" categories were:

SUBMITTED

QC_VERIFIED

APPROVED

ACTIVE

I went from submitted to qc_verified in maybe 7-10 days (or even less) if I recall correctly. It then sat in approved for another 60-70 days or so before going to active. (no prints submitted)

I've got quite a wait then. My son and I both submitted (no prints) ours on Dec.8, 2015 and they are still listed as submitted.

Thanks to those who helped out with the right click and inspect option. I did it for my ccl and it also says under board review as does my current status. But when i checked my dads foid which we applied for 11/27 the website status says under review but when i right click and inspect it actually says approved. So yay for my dads foid card and boo hoo for my under board review

• 2 weeks later...

I did this and a ton of code comes up. Exactly what am I supposed to highlight before I click inspect element? Can someone please explain this? Thanks!

Right click on the words "under review" and then choose "inspect element" - it should pull up the html coding and automatically highlight that section and will highlight/display submitted, qc verified, approved or active next to it.

I've been waiting on mine and it has "Status: Under Review".

Does looking at the source code for the page *really* leak the status? I find it hard believing this, but thought I would ask. Why wouldn't they just put it on the page? So I understand this correctly, you're looking for...

<span class="<variables from above">Under Review</span>

right?

Correct. The variables part will change based on where it is in the review process.

I would think so too but apparently it means very little. Some go straight from Under Review "submitted" to Active. My FOID change of address has shown "Active" from day one 52 days ago and still no card. I wonder if it just depends on who pushes what buttons on the computer.

submitted 11/9/2015... no prints still "under review" getting kinda old it doesnt take that long to do a background check.. i never recieved an objection letter and have no criminal history ... for the life of me cannot figure out why this could possibly take so long>>>>

High volume of applicants at year end and if there's a person doing manual steps its got to slow things down. No prints in good times were running 90 plus days.

submitted 11/9/2015... no prints still "under review" getting kinda old it doesnt take that long to do a background check.. i never recieved an objection letter and have no criminal history ... for the life of me cannot figure out why this could possibly take so long>>>>

High volume of applicants at year end and if there's a person doing manual steps its got to slow things down. No prints in good times were running 90 plus days.

I understand the surge of applicants in December but the system has been running long enough that the process should have been expedited by now. Lord knows they are charging plenty for the licenses and it seems to me they should spend a little of it to hire more people to do the processing or, if they don't need more people at times, hire temps when the volume is high. I'm sure much of the process is routine paper shuffling and temps could do it fine.

I understand the surge of applicants in December but the system has been running long enough that the process should have been expedited by now. Lord knows they are charging plenty for the licenses and it seems to me they should spend a little of it to hire more people to do the processing or, if they don't need more people at times, hire temps when the volume is high. I'm sure much of the process is routine paper shuffling and temps could do it fine.

This state has no money to hire temps and they don't care if/when you get your license

This state has no money to hire temps and they don't care if/when you get your license

I agree the state has no money to hire temps, but I do believe the ISP cares about when licenses are issued. Their goal is to get the apps with prints out in 60 days and the apps without prints in 90 days. There are some very hard working folks in the Firearm Services Bureau and in the printing of the licenses. Not saying it's 100% about everyone, but we've met a lot of the folks there who are dedicated to their work and doing the best they can.

post-15558-0-28923000-1454552375_thumb.png

That's the exact time-line of everything for my CCL application. It should be noted, that I was QC_Verified almost immediately (within a couple of days), and I still had my application rejected. I don't think that it actually means that all of the Quality Control checks are done. I think it just means stuff has been filled out, and nothing SUPER MAJOR is missing. In my case, I missed a 3 month period of residency. I was in Jail at the time and left it blank. After it was rejected, I put the address to the jail and everything went through no problem. My application was without prints.

It should also be noted, that any reason for your application being REJECTED, will cause the entire process to start over, and the clock to start at 0 when you resubmit

I'm not exactly sure when I got approved... Had not checked under the inspect element

For awhile until yesterday and it said approved...but the main application status still says under

Review... I'm kinda confused but was very happy to see the approved!!!

That should mean your background check is complete and your file is headed to the printer. Mine changed to "active" the Monday morning after changing to "approved" on Friday.

Archived