QC Verified?

usmc2111

Copied and pasted off that box on the right.. "SUBMITTED, QC_VERIFIED, APPROVED"... I only applied Jan 11th w/o prints. It's said that for at least since the end of Jan. I figure I still have at least a good 30 days to wait. But does that mean I've been approved for it? Or does it simply mean the application was qc verified for correctness and approved to do the background check? That's where I get confused. On the left, this is all it says..."QC_Verified">Under Review.... So I shouldn't look at the box on the right?

Th BLUE highlighted word on the right is your current status. On the left, it also is highlighted blue with your current status. I applied 12/31/15 w/o prints, and it shows "submitted" status.

Got it now... Thanks

Copied and pasted off that box on the right.. "SUBMITTED, QC_VERIFIED, APPROVED"... I only applied Jan 11th w/o prints. It's said that for at least since the end of Jan. I figure I still have at least a good 30 days to wait. But does that mean I've been approved for it? Or does it simply mean the application was qc verified for correctness and approved to do the background check? That's where I get confused. On the left, this is all it says..."QC_Verified">Under Review.... So I shouldn't look at the box on the right?

Th BLUE highlighted word on the right is your current status. On the left, it also is highlighted blue with your current status. I applied 12/31/15 w/o prints, and it shows "submitted" status.

Got it now... Thanks

That inspect element does change. Mine went from the blue "submitted" status to "approved>Under Review. The next day it want ACTIVE.

Just checked mine, applied 12/15/15 w/o prints, still at QC-Verified on day 95. I'm going with the glass half full approach.

Only 25 days left.

Before QC-Verified I checked it every couple of days, now I check every day.

A question for the those who've been approved, do they send an email confirmation when you've been approved?

I'm excited about getting the permit, not so excited when I see my status hasn't changed.

Just checked mine, applied 12/15/15 w/o prints, still at QC-Verified on day 95. I'm going with the glass half full approach.

Only 25 days left.

A question for the those who've been approved, do they send an email confirmation when you've been approved?

I'm excited about getting the permit, not so excited when I see my status hasn't changed.

I think there is an email license required to receive emails from them. It only costs $250 a year and requires 2 days of computer training by a certified instructor. By law they have to get it to you in 365 days.

Only 25 days left.

I'm on day 111 w/o prints and my son is on day 110 and we're still on QC Petrified. However, the way it goes you may well get yours before we do.

Only 25 days left.

I'm on day 111 w/o prints and my son is on day 110 and we're still on QC Petrified. However, the way it goes you may well get yours before we do.

I always enjoy reading your posts, but now your wait time is getting ridiculous. Let's say they use all of the 120 days for activation, but then you have to add another 7-12 days waiting for snail mail. That's almost 4.5 months from start to finish for an application that had no objections or errors.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived