Bass Pro

DHan

Tuesday, I stopped at Bass Pro in East Peoria in my never ending pursuit of ammo . I encountered their "All Firearms and bows must be checked" sign. I informed the employee at the secured entrance gate, that I couldn't shop there. and presented a "No Guns, No $ card. She said that was the first card she has seen, and to go on in anyway. I told her Gander Mountain has a similar sign, but has a exclusion for CCW Holders.

Tuesday, I stopped at Bass Pro in East Peoria in my never ending pursuit of ammo . I encountered their "All Firearms and bows must be checked" sign. I informed the employee at the secured entrance gate, that I couldn't shop there. and presented a "No Guns, No $ card. She said that was the first card she has seen, and to go on in anyway. I told her Gander Mountain has a similar sign, but has a exclusion for CCW Holders.

In the past that sign at BP has not applied to CCWers.

I will stop by just for the sole purpose for her to receive a second card.

Cabela's does specifically state that it does not apply to concealed carriers. I thought Bass Pro's Sogn said any forearms or bows being brought in for service had to be checked? No I'm gonna have to check. Doesn't apply to us, but they should probably clarify that on their sign

Please, nobody go full retard and add them to the posted app like all the Jewel's!

In the past that sign at BP has not applied to CCWers.

I don't know for sure, but I am pretty sure the one in Gurnee has an exclusion for CCL's.

http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/bass3.pdf

Last paragraph on page one.

You are WELCOME!

Dude 5 pages LOL, can you give me the cliff notes?

I will stop by just for the sole purpose for her to receive a second card.

There is no sign at Pressley's in Bartonville. They are very 2A friendly and have great staff.

http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/bass3.pdf

Last paragraph on page one.

You are WELCOME!

Dude 5 pages LOL, can you give me the cliff notes?

Oh Man. LOL I just read that "last paragraph page 1" I want to call myself an idiot before anyone else does.

They should change their sign to be consistent with policy because there is no way to know how many potential new customers did not go in. My time is precious and I will not waste it arguing with anti-gunners when my cash will speak louder and carry more weight.

I agree, the signs should be changed. I think it is a safe assumption that the signage was placed in Illinois stores before concealed carry was a reality in Illinois.

They should change their sign to be consistent with policy because there is no way to know how many potential new customers did not go in. My time is precious and I will not waste it arguing with anti-gunners when my cash will speak louder and carry more weight.

I agree, the signs should be changed. I think it is a safe assumption that the signage was placed in Illinois stores before concealed carry was a reality in Illinois.

They are like this at every Bass Pro I have ever been to across the country.

Archived