My license was in my mail today!

Now, please do something about the horrible rules for us non-residents.

At least some of us are pushing hard for you.... for non-discriminatory issue to every American.

Up until this weekend though, you had the advantage - being a non-resident, since last July you could have carried in your vehicle in IL, which IL residents could not do even with non-res permits.

5 (e) Nothing in this Act shall prohibit a non-resident from

6 transporting a concealed firearm within his or her vehicle in

7 Illinois, if the concealed firearm remains within his or her

8 vehicle and the non-resident:

9 (1) is not prohibited from owning or possessing a

10 firearm under federal law;

11 (2) is eligible to carry a firearm in public under the

12 laws of his or her state or territory of residence; and

13 (3) is not in possession of a license under this Act.

14 If the non-resident leaves his or her vehicle unattended,

15 he or she shall store the firearm within a locked vehicle or

16 locked container within the vehicle in accordance with

17 subsection (B) of Section 65 of this Act.

So I can carry a loaded gun in my vehicle? If it's not too much trouble, could you show me where to find that statute? The ISP website disagrees with you. Perhaps they are outdated?

Is there anyone out there that applied 1/5, with prints and has an app # of 18xxx and recieved theirs? so far everyone that I have seen that received theirs has an app number below 5500,

does anyone have an idea when they might start to reach these higher app numbers? I dont want to be anxiously waiting by my mailbox if theirs no chance of it arriving for at least another week or so,

Sincerely,

State of Chicago and

Crook County applicant

Is there anyone out there that applied 1/5, with prints and has an app # of 18xxx and recieved theirs? so far everyone that I have seen that received theirs has an app number below 5500,

does anyone have an idea when they might start to reach these higher app numbers? I dont want to be anxiously waiting by my mailbox if theirs no chance of it arriving for at least another week or so,

Sincerely,

State of Chicago and

Crook County applicant

My app was 10,6XX. Started 1/2, completed 1/5 because my finger prints weren't linked, so I couldnt complete. Approved 2/28. Empty mailbox through Monday. DuPage County

Edited by DomG

Sincerely,

State of Chicago and

Crook County applicant

My app was 10,6XX. Started 1/2, completed 1/5 because my finger prints weren't linked, so I couldnt complete. Approved 2/28. Empty mailbox through Monday. DuPage County

I would suspect that yours should be arriving today or tomorrow if it was approved 2/28, mine was completed 1/5, with prints, and never received an initial change in status like alot of people did, i know statuses were changed and then went back to pending but so far mine has been in review ever since my app was submitted, seems like once apps are approved people are receiving permits within a week, i knew i should have applied earlier in the day on 1/5, i waiting until 10pm which was probably a mistake on my part

Sincerely,

State of Chicago and

Crook County applicant

I would suspect that yours should be arriving today or tomorrow if it was approved 2/28, mine was completed 1/5, with prints, and never received an initial change in status like alot of people did, i know statuses were changed and then went back to pending but so far mine has been in review ever since my app was submitted, seems like once apps are approved people are receiving permits within a week, i knew i should have applied earlier in the day on 1/5, i waiting until 10pm which was probably a mistake on my part

I paid at 12:04am on the 5th.