My license was in my mail today!

Is the application number you're given Actually you're placement? My number is 8784 does that make me the 8784 person that has applied? I applied on the 12th of jan and I have seen larger app numbers that have applied way before me.

Also like I had mentioned I applied on 12 January but my email confirmation (which I received on feb 3) that Isp sent me says that I applied on December 31. Anyone else experience this?

Woodridge,il

Edited by Glock30

Again, nothing in the mail today.

Approved 2/28

DuPage Woodridge area

My Utah and Fl permits were approved and received in less time....

Unbelievable... What day did you apply? 1/4 or 1/5? The only thing I could think of is the ISP didn't mail yours until Tuesday

Applied 1/5 12:08am.

#11XXX

It appears delivery to DuPage is taking longer than other areas.

Is the application number you're given Actually you're placement? My number is 8784 does that make me the 8784 person that has applied? I applied on the 12th of jan and I have seen larger app numbers that have applied way before me.

Also like I had mentioned I applied on 12 January but my email confirmation (which I received on feb 3) that Isp sent me says that I applied on December 31. Anyone else experience this?

You received the number when you start the application not when you finish.

Did you first log on December 31?

You received the number when you start the application not when you finish.

Did you first log on December 31?

I actually started the app on the fifth of jan. Weird huh.

Just going off the trend of which permits have been received for the most part, we should see 1/5 applicants getting permits tomorrow march 7th. And hopefully those who applied earlier will get theirs as well. Im getting tired of wondering if its gonna be in my box. Mail usually comes at around 2pm. and every day has a buildup of anticipation followed by a huge let down. I applied 1/5 approved 2/28. I really hope tomorrow is the day

Nutin...... App 1/2 approved 2/28 #56XX still waiting.%$#@ DuPage

Might be lost in mail?? I'd lose it!!

I'm giving this until Saturday.. after that I'm assuming mine was lost in the mail and I'll be calling.

Who do you call? Because I would do the same just not sure what number to call

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I figured out why it took so long, the bright people at the wonderful State of Illinois forgot to put a stamp on the envelope the first time.

Finally it came.

Applied 1/2

Approved 2/28

Received 3/6

Mount Prospect, Northwest Cook County Suburb.

http://s14.postimg.org/5ztnah0b5/photo.jpg

Well they got 1000's of letters back and now have to stamp them. Then I guess they will start picking up steam? Yea right....

Maybe they need a new printer?

Tapa-what? Tapatalk.

Nope, need to conduct an envelope feasibility study and find out what envelopes will actually accept the stamp on the first pass through the postage machine. Once the proper envelope stock has been decided on, the ISP can then begin cranking out permits again. You will note they will have to stop the entire system and notify everyone they are just testing until such time as they find the appropriate envelope stock.