My license was in my mail today!

Went active 4/13, Madison County, got mine today. Franko, when I saw mine in my mailbox I pictured you doing the happy dance. Sure hope you get it tomorrow. If it makes you feel any better I haven't carried anywhere today.

Yes I hope tomorrow. Carry and be safe. Congrats man. Your wait is over......

Wish they would have sent it pony express. Been here by now.

Edited by Franko

I received seven pieces of mail yesterday and the sixth letter was from the ISP. It was here! Rather than do the WM walk, I drank a large pour of red wine and watched hockey all night. This morning I got dressed and slipped my PPK into my AG holster. It felt pretty heavy, on my shoulders anyway. This wasn't an extension of my love for Westerns. This is real. In the words of the roll sergeant on Hill Street Blues, "Be safe out there".

1/5, no prints, active 4/13, arrived 4/16, Cook County.

I received seven pieces of mail yesterday and the sixth letter was from the ISP. It was here! Rather than do the WM walk, I drank a large pour of red wine and watched hockey all night. This morning I got dressed and slipped my PPK into my AG holster. It felt pretty heavy, on my shoulders anyway. This wasn't an extension of my love for Westerns. This is real. In the words of the roll sergeant on Hill Street Blues, "Be safe out there".

1/5, no prints, active 4/13, arrived 4/16, Cook County.

Congrats, WPxx. And certainly "Be safe out there!"

Got mine! Both of them! lol. Two licenses. Double the pleasure, double the fun!

Your the second person who stated they got 2 license, I just want one, still waiting for the mail.

I thought I would frame the other one. Like how a retail shop frames their first dollar.

I don't have a WalMart real close to me, so I figure the post office is a good place to take my WallyWalk.

Went active 4/13, Madison County, got mine today. Franko, when I saw mine in my mailbox I pictured you doing the happy dance. Sure hope you get it tomorrow. If it makes you feel any better I haven't carried anywhere today.

Well FRANKO did you get yours yet? You need a congrats when you do. Edited by spec5

Well FRANKO did you get yours yet? You need a congrats when you do.
No I haven't .... I appreciate your sarcasm..... Glad you have yours... Edited by Franko

Well FRANKO did you get yours yet? You need a congrats when you do.

No I haven't .... I appreciate your sarcasm..... Glad you have yours...

Not sarcasm. I really wanted to know. My other post about congrats was my attempt at humor. It failed. Have a good day tomorrow at your mailbox.