My license was in my mail today!

I applied 3-1, was rejected 3-18 and resubmitted my app 3-19. I was just curious and emailed the ISP and we went back and forth like this.

Me - "Does a rejection due to address not matching records reset the 90 day

period after fixed?" ISP "Yes - any changes to your application will start your time frame over."

Have any of you heard otherwise from ISP?

This same thing happen to a family member of mines, ISP told his technically yes and he will have his CCL soon. He's still UR now and his 60 day will be 4/14 ( he applied w/ prints) I'll report back then.

What was wrong with your address? I just change my address to my current one like a week before I applied. Same with my foid. I've lived in my new address for 2 years now, but it's only been a week that my ID says that. When I applied a put down my old house which I love in for 15 years and then put down my new address for 2 years. Will that be a problem? FYI. I own the house that I've been in for 2 years so there would be a paper trail.

What was wrong with your address? I just change my address to my current one like a week before I applied. Same with my foid. I've lived in my new address for 2 years now, but it's only been a week that my ID says that. When I applied a put down my old house which I love in for 15 years and then put down my new address for 2 years. Will that be a problem? FYI. I own the house that I've been in for 2 years so there would be a paper traiI.

I had a similar situation but it looks like i put in my application before the DMV was able to update my records. If you do get rejected be sure to go over all your previous addresses, I capitalized an apartment letter on a previous address after the rejection on my application and it changed the county. I didn't notice it at first so I am expecting a rejection soon and my clock resets again so currently I'm currently at like -5 days lol.

My legal counsel says to stay quiet. Kane County. Check with your instructors.

Ok, I can understand not naming names right now.

But, can you say if you believe that the training you received met state standards and no short cuts were taken.

I do believe they followed the rules as once outlined on the State Police Website. HOWEVER!!!! If you are over 60 days and you received your training in Kane County - Please contact your instructors. I called the state again and they said unless the Instructors are revoked we are in un-official limbo. Mine have not been revoked, just under investigation - so my clock stops. According to Debbie at the State Police we need to just wait it out. Got to love it! Illinois the home of the free, Obama, Lincoln and Reagan - OH Wait, and BOZO the Clown - too!
How many tours on how many continents? SSDD!

Good luck! I'm happy to say that our students have been receiving their CCLs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

My legal counsel says to stay quiet. Kane County. Check with your instructors.

Ok, I can understand not naming names right now.

But, can you say if you believe that the training you received met state standards and no short cuts were taken.

I do believe they followed the rules as once outlined on the State Police Website. HOWEVER!!!! If you are over 60 days and you received your training in Kane County - Please contact your instructors. I called the state again and they said unless the Instructors are revoked we are in un-official limbo. Mine have not been revoked, just under investigation - so my clock stops. According to Debbie at the State Police we need to just wait it out. Got to love it! Illinois the home of the free, Obama, Lincoln and Reagan - OH Wait, and BOZO the Clown - too!
How many tours on how many continents? SSDD!

Go figure after such a horrible day yesterday. They cleared my Instructors last night.

App. 33xxx

Applied/Paid: 1/16/2014

Prints: Yes

TCN Entered: Correctly

4/9: Active - 84 days and counting.

I received my license last week. Carried a bit. Felt weird. I just compared my drivers licence, FOID and CCL. My CCL also has a 14 in front of the same number as my FOID. Also looked at the pictures on all three licenses and all three are the same. So much for the hassle of sending a recent picture electronically. In order of receiving licenses: driver's license in 2012, FOID in 2013 and CCL in 2014.