Under Review 05/07/15 2 2

Span Class=QC_Verified 05/08/15 3 3

Span Class=Approved 05/19/15 14 10

Active + Span Class=ACTIVE 06/09/15 35 24

New FOID Received 06/12/15 38 27

FCCL Received 06/13/15 39 27

-Keith.

Edited by Keith44

RECEIVED CARD IN MAIL ON SATURDAY JUNE 13TH!!!!

Friday June 12th, I received the new FOID card. I noticed that the date on the letterhead was the exact same date that I went active. That tells me that they're really pushing out cards as quickly as possible.

So here is my timeline:

Applied with prints: 5/11/15

Went Active: 6/11

Received CCL: 6/15/15

GET PRINTS WHEN YOU APPLY!!!!!! It will literally save you 3 months of waiting.

Congratulations to all new recipients. I've had mine for over a year now but it's always nice to check out this thread and share in the joy of receiving a CCL. Carry always and be safe. Be sure to start your concealed carry holster collection.

Holster collection? You mean day gun, evening gun, weekend gun, motorcycle gun, dress gun, work gun, truck gun, pocket gun, garage gun,,,have I missed anything? Plus they all need holsters...gosh this is expensive.

Applied on 5-16 with electronic prints

Approved 6-18 online

Received card 6-24 with letter.

Received new FOID card 6-24 with letter explaining to destroy old FOID.

Both have matching numbers now.

And so ....Hats off and many thanks of appreciation to Molly, Todd, and all of us on the forums who have fought the fight and made the calls and written the letters and posted witness slips, and watched the live feeds of the hearings to obtain our liberty.

I'm new and this is my first post.

Applied 3/4/2015

Approved 6/14/2015

In my hand on 6/17/2015

I also would like to note I did apply with a paper application and did not submit prints.

First thing, welcome to the forum.

Could you go through the process of the paper application. Was it straight forward and were there any hiccups in the process?

Thanks for the welcome.

The paper application was fairly simple. Took around 5 or 6 minutes on the phone. Gave all the required information. I paid for the license itself over the phone. Received the actual application with everything typed out a few days later. Had to attach the photo and sign it after verifying the correct info.

Worst part about paper application was that I was unable to check the status. Just had to wait it out and keep my fingers crossed. It made it here before the 120 day mark, so I guess I can't complain.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new and this is my first post.

Applied 3/4/2015

Approved 6/14/2015

In my hand on 6/17/2015

I also would like to note I did apply with a paper application and did not submit prints.

First thing, welcome to the forum.

Could you go through the process of the paper application. Was it straight forward and were there any hiccups in the process?

Why apply paper/call in???

I also went active 7/16/15

I originally applied 08/03/14 with prints

Under board review 10/02/14 from there on I kept receiving letters saying the board needed an additional 30 days . In the meantime I had the non conviction arrest expunged. Took almost a whole year but was worth the wait. THANKS Molly B for helping me respond to the board and Illinois carry for these helpful forums without you I wouldn't have known what to do.

Now to wait for the card to arrive in the mail box.

Edited by kaylord84