Greenwood Indiana "Citizen of the year."

sctman800

Greenwood, Indiana names gun owner who stopped mall shooting "Citizen of the Year" – Bearing Arms

I think this fits in this forum, I think it will get more deserved attention than in the "Back Room" where only members can see it.  Can anyone imagine a town in Illinois honoring someone that saved lives using a gun.  This is the young man that carried without a license to carry just a few days after Indiana law went to "Constitutional Carry."  Yes the mall was posted but in Indiana those signs do NOT carry the weight of law so he was legal.   Jim.

On 3/23/2023 at 5:44 AM, sctman800 said:

Greenwood, Indiana names gun owner who stopped mall shooting "Citizen of the Year" – Bearing Arms

I think this fits in this forum, I think it will get more deserved attention than in the "Back Room" where only members can see it.  Can anyone imagine a town in Illinois honoring someone that saved lives using a gun.  This is the young man that carried without a license to carry just a few days after Indiana law went to "Constitutional Carry."  Yes the mall was posted but in Indiana those signs do NOT carry the weight of law so he was legal.   Jim.

Most towns outside Cook and the collar counties would absolutely grant a citizen such an award.

• 1 month later...