Still waiting on foid card

I called the ISP to inquire about my FOID card that went "Active" last week but still hasn't arrived in the mail. Had a 1/2 wait time on hold before talking to someone. They confirmed that the FOID was active (which I could see from the website), and confirmed that it has been "sent to the printer". But she could not confirm whether the card has been printed or mailed yet. I forgot to ask whether the printer is actually functional again.

Has anyone that went active last week received their card yet?

I got my card in the mail today!!! Submitted 12/11, went active 1/15, received 1/21 = 40 days. I don't know if my calls to the ISP made any difference or not, but for those who have waited longer than I, I have sympathy and suggest to give them a call.

Good for you.....I applied 12-8....still under review !!!!!!

I applied 12/9/2015. Since Jan 1st I have been checking every other day. My status yesterday was "Under Review". Checked again this morning and it now shows "Active" :)

I hope the printer is fixed. I'll update once I get my FOID in my hand.

Got my FOID card in the mail today :) Bad pic (from my DL) but who cares!

Yeah, why do they have you upload a photo if they just use the one from the drivers license?

Went to get my background checked to pick up my gun finally with my new card, and of course it is pending and I cant get the darn thing yet. This sucks.

Wait.....what ??? Sent you a card but it's not active ??? Explain........

The background check for the gun was pending, not my new card. I got the new card, went to get my gun i had bought two weeks ago, they had to resubmit the background check that was originally declined because i changed my address and didnt have my new foid.

But about three hours after i posted they called and said i was approved and i got my gun. So all is well!