My license was in my mail today!

Don't even feel right posting that I received mine today when others are still under review who applied before me.

Not going to feel good about carrying until everyone is carrying.

Nice sentiment, Blackhawk067. But get over it quickly and protect the sheeples before the rest of us have a chance to join you.

No pressure! :D

submitted 1/7

with prints

approved 3/7

arrived 3/10

non instructor

marion county

Glad to see someone from Marion County get approved!!! I thought the ISP did not know it was in Illinois!

1/5 app/prints 76xxs and still UR

Congrats

We received ours Sat and did our first carrying today. First time ever. It's going to take some getting used to.

I agree, a Glock 26 with 13 rounds is heavier than you think.

You are right, heavier than you think. Carried out of state but would always dress planning for it. Never tried to carry in my normal everyday dress until the last few weeks. IWB at center of back seems to be the most comfortable but I don't think I will ever forget it is there. Waiting on an Alien Gear.

We received ours Sat and did our first carrying today. First time ever. It's going to take some getting used to.

I agree, a Glock 26 with 13 rounds is heavier than you think.

You are right, heavier than you think. Carried out of state but would always dress planning for it. Never tried to carry in my normal everyday dress until the last few weeks. IWB at center of back seems to be the most comfortable but I don't think I will ever forget it is there. Waiting on an Alien Gear.

Not recommended.

Your asking for a broken coccyx.

Not recommended.

Your asking for a broken coccyx.

I've heard the same thing about this. Right over the spine is a bad place to carry anything.

Carried through three Walmart's (Looking for ammo), Bass Pro Shop, Big R, and Kroger today. No signs anywhere. Felt great! Love the Crossbreed Holster.

Been wearing the crossbreed everyday when I traveled out of state and every IDPA shoot. For me it is the most comfortable holster when worn at 4 O'Clock there are times I have forgotten about it and heck I have even taken naps with it.

Edited by gspgundog