Jump to content

max503

Members
  • Posts

    252
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

1,327 profile views

max503's Achievements

Member

Member (6/24)

  1. I see a contradiction here.
  2. He must have been thinking about how fast he can eat donuts.😆
  3. I love it how Trump doesn't treat me like a criminal or psychopath.
  4. Thank you for clarifying that.
  5. In 2024, I was thinking - if Trump lost maybe he could come and be our governor. Wouldn't that be a hoot? .
  6. If they wouldn't let me I wouldn't go.
  7. Sorry if I'm drifting off-topic, but years ago they tried to pass a law where every bullet had to be engraved with a serial number. I think GW Bush shot it down. It sticks in my mind because I lost a liberal "friend" when I told him how idiotic the law would have been. He quit speaking to me over it.😭 😉
  8. The authorities couldn't very well give him his guns back. Think about it. Then they would be responsible for anything that happened with those guns forever and ever. Would you put yourself in that position?
  9. I ain't no poster child for CC because that's what you are if you tell people.
  10. Whenever anyone discusses CC, I STFU and leave.
  11. I miss it.
  12. I used to belong to the Carthage Gun Club. A friend still takes me there as a guest when I go back to visit.
  13. Wouldn't this mean if you are on a bicycle with a gun in a school zone or in a park, you are ok as long as you stay on the bicycle? Bicyclists riding on a highway are granted all of the rights (including right-of-way Article IX) and are subject to all of the duties applicable to the driver of a vehicle, with certain exceptions. [5/11-1502] https://rideillinois.org/safety/bike-laws/
  14. Would this apply to bicycles?
  15. How do you do this? How is it possible to legally carry on public transportation?
×
×
  • Create New...