My license was in my mail today!

Mine is here!!!!!!!i finally got it!! Thank you guys for the support on this long wait!!!

Especially bubbacs!!

wow congrats bud! maybe mine is on the way now too..

p.s. don't thank bubbacs he's just going to eat your chips.hahaha

Yea i mean I dnt see why yours wouldn't come !!

But I really hope yours does!!

And off to Walmart I go!!

Might go buy my a gun this upcoming weekend, possibly a 1911 to add to the EDC rotation! Any suggestions?

Sig 938 -- perfect 1911-type EDC.

938 is a nice EDC 1911, so is the Scorpion. I carry a full size Wilson on occasion. Pulls my pants down though...LoL! Love my P227 too. Chicago ESQ, we had the exact same dates, did you take the class at Maxon's in Des Plaines?

Might go buy my a gun this upcoming weekend, possibly a 1911 to add to the EDC rotation! Any suggestions?

Sig 938 -- perfect 1911-type EDC.

938 is a nice EDC 1911, so is the Scorpion. I carry a full size Wilson on occasion. Pulls my pants down though...LoL! Love my P227 too. Chicago ESQ, we had the exact same dates, did you take the class at Maxon's in Des Plaines?

I do prefer the .45 ACP cartridge though.

My license was in the mail today [yesterday]. To fill everyone in, my app was finally approved after exactly 90 days [i did prints]. ..Coincidence? Took two full weeks to get my card in the mail once i was updated to active status. Forgive me if i don't sound thrilled to have my illinois ccl. Honestly, i'm kind of not. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad to have it. The sucky illinois process ruined all the excitement for me. Me and my wife submitted our apps within 20 minutes of each other. Her app was approved almost two months ago AND her card was in the mail five days later. How? We both submitted our Utah at the same time and both got our cards very quickly. Bottom line is, Illinois just sucks bad with their ccl process.

With all that being said, i know there are a lot of guys still waiting. Keep your heads up, guys, and try not to do like me and let these clowns get you down

My license was in the mail today [yesterday]. To fill everyone in, my app was finally approved after exactly 90 days [i did prints]. ..Coincidence? Took two full weeks to get my card in the mail once i was updated to active status. Forgive me if i don't sound thrilled to have my illinois ccl. Honestly, i'm kind of not. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad to have it. The sucky illinois process ruined all the excitement for me. Me and my wife submitted our apps within 20 minutes of each other. Her app was approved almost two months ago AND her card was in the mail five days later. How? We both submitted our Utah at the same time and both got our cards very quickly. Bottom line is, Illinois just sucks bad with their ccl process.

With all that being said, i know there are a lot of guys still waiting. Keep your heads up, guys, and try not to do like me and let these clowns get you down

I'd say there was likely an issue with your prints, causing your app to be placed into the "120 day" pile.