102nd General Assembly Bills

mauserme

On 12/14/2022 at 12:58 PM, Lou said:

I find this particularly onerous. 

Amends the Illinois Vehicle Code. Provides that the driver's license shall be suspended and the motor vehicle registration shall not be renewed until a person fully complies with an order to surrender firearms. Amends various other Acts to make conforming and other changes. Effective immediately.  

I guess without a drivers license they'll have to toss them all in a wheel barrow and walk them over to the PD. 

yeah, imagine the unwary DRIVING in to lawfully turn in their guns, only to be arrested by THAT gotcha.

They really are a slimy, detestable bunch, I would relegate them to the deepest circles of Hades.

"Oh really??? The Sec of State hasn't informed you yet that your car cannot be re-registered and OH, BTW your driver's license ALREADY IS suspended"

OK you're busted for driving on a suspended license...

ya know, I never ever thought of wishing someone a terminal cancer diagnosis, but she qualifies.

Edited by markthesignguy

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2022 at 12:54 AM, JBuck847 said:

The password to my ILGA acct is suddenly invalid. Attempts to reset it are rejected. Don't want to sound paranoid but What the hey!!!? Anyone else run into this? 

Was able to log on fine. On top of the page, though, it says, "Some content is currently unavailable as the new General Assembly information is set up." 

• mauserme unpinned this topic