Bishop on air

TRussell

On 3/31/2024 at 4:12 AM, G214me said:

I listen to Greg on Youtube everyday. Outstanding coverage of all things 2A in Illinois plus great interviews and political news. 

The thing I like is he just reports whats going on. He doesn't put any spin on it one way or another. The way the main stream media used to be and still should.

I listen to him almost every morning, he starts around 7:40-7:45am. I swap over from listening to Dan & Amy on 560am when I get the YouTube notification. I think we all wish the local news stations would report the news like he does. He has called my business out a few times when I checked in on the Chat right in the beginning 👍

On 3/31/2024 at 10:01 AM, ealcala31 said:

I listen to him almost every morning, he starts around 7:40-7:45am. I swap over from listening to Dan & Amy on 560am when I get the YouTube notification. I think we all wish the local news stations would report the news like he does. He has called my business out a few times when I checked in on the Chat right in the beginning 👍

Nice. I catch him live most mornings but at times catch the new segment in the evening. What business are you in if you don't mind me asking?

On 3/31/2024 at 10:06 AM, TRussell said:

Nice. I catch him live most mornings but at times catch the new segment in the evening. What business are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Firearms. Ernie's Arms Accessories in Oak Lawn

On 4/2/2024 at 12:37 PM, TRussell said:

I am late today. Had an appointment so I am just now catching today's broadcast.

I was around #8 checking into the Chat this morning. 

• 3 weeks later...