My license was in my mail today!

This week will be 30 days with prints my status is unchanged QC verified under review, when should i expect to see a status change? Will County

Applied on 8/22 just checked status is shows under review, right clicked wow approved

Edited by JK Guns and Ammo

Applied 7/31 with prints. I live in Kane County.

As of 9/19/2016: Status = Under Review Issued = N/A Expiration = N/A Number = Pending

(50 total days) (35 business days) since I submitted the application with prints

Did the Inspect element trick again tonight and it now says "APPROVED" I am so looking forward to this.

Congrats!

Applied 7/31 with prints. I live in Kane County.

As of 9/20/2016: Status = Active Issued = 9/20/2016 Expiration = 9/20/21 Number = ##########

(51 total days) (36 business days) since I submitted the application with prints.

Looking forward to getting the CC license and the updated FOID card in the mail.

I also went active today, but my CCL # is the same as my FOID

I check early this morning still under review, just recheck went ACTIVE, time to wait on the mail over the next several days

Today was day 30 with prints Will County

Have my interview with the ATF in the next 1/2 hour for MY FFL

Edited by JK Guns and Ammo

Applied 6/22 no prints. Active 9/13. Man am I ready for this!

Assuming it already came in the mail?
Yes!! Received on the 15th

Congratulations! Was hoping you would say that it came. Thought I might get mine today, the husband did not either. Maybe tomorrow. At least it is Active...a long wait. They are cranking them out at a faster speed now even without prints, so everyone should be happy about that.

I check early this morning still under review, just recheck went ACTIVE, time to wait on the mail over the next several days

Not in today's mail bummer. Went ACTIVE on the 22nd.

I went active on 9/20 and still nothing in the mail :(

Looking here for the mailman, as well. The husband went active on the 20th and mine on the 21st, in Decatur, but nothing yet. I keep hoping. Maybe they are waiting for a stack before they print them out and mail them??

Looking here for the mailman, as well. The husband went active on the 20th and mine on the 21st, in Decatur, but nothing yet. I keep hoping. Maybe they are waiting for a stack before they print them out and mail them??

Still nothing in today's mail

Before I found this forum, I too was getting concerned about the amount of time passing between "issued" (9-20-16) and my multiple disappointing trips to the mailbox...

So I sent a request for more info (asking if I should be concerned) to the ISP and got what I assume is a "Cookie cutter" response Designed to make us not bother them any more :-)

I IMAGINE normal mailing times are usually less, but this is what I was told:

It normally takes 10-14 business days to receive in the mail once active.
If not received in 30 days please contact our office.
Respectfully,
Illinois State Police
Firearms Services Bureau
Concealed Carry Unit

Before I found this forum, I too was getting concerned about the amount of time passing between "issued" (9-20-16) and my multiple disappointing trips to the mailbox...

So I sent a request for more info (asking if I should be concerned) to the ISP and got what I assume is a "Cookie cutter" response Designed to make us not bother them any more :-)

I IMAGINE normal mailing times are usually less, but this is what I was told:

It normally takes 10-14 business days to receive in the mail once active.

If not received in 30 days please contact our office.

Respectfully,

Illinois State Police

Firearms Services Bureau

Concealed Carry Unit

Welcome to the forum.

You can find much information here, no guarantee it will be correct, but it's fun to read. :devil:

just checked my mail, nothing but more junk mail.... and disappointment here too :headbang1:

Well, we might all feel like your little friend that is bumping his head, BUT, I am sure they will be sending a group of the cards all out at once. To expect them to send out individually, might be more than we should expect. I hate to wait, but we are closer than we were yesterday, right? haha Oh, and we had alot of junk mail, as well....must be what they send out for Wednesdays.

WELL, as for Myself, I feel kinda like we are just paying a $150 tax, so mailing them out as soon as they are issued would seem Fair to Me...

But I DO feel much better that Now I know I'm Not the ONLY one - my previous experience with items coming from Springfield in a day or 2 had me worried about it having gone Missing, so I really appreciate you members that have taken time to share your information (and frustration).

WELL, as for Myself, I feel kinda like we are just paying a $150 tax, so mailing them out as soon as they are issued would seem Fair to Me...

But I DO feel much better that Now I know I'm Not the ONLY one - my previous experience with items coming from Springfield in a day or 2 had me worried about it having gone Missing, so I really appreciate you members that have taken time to share your information (and frustration).

I think it is more the fact that they might not fire up the printer until they get a batch to print and not so much the US Postal service slowing them down from getting to our mailboxes. Sounds like there are a number of us that went ACTIVE around the same time, so imagine it is just in the "process", as they say.

I am glad to see I am not the only one running to the mail box disappointed!

Went active 9/21 nothing in the mail as of yet!

It seems there are more of us than I thought for the 20th and 21st active date. I might be going out on a limb here, but bet they all arrive on the same day. At least we know it is not just a lone person that has not gotten it. Still wonder when I read that others have gotten them in 2 days, why it is a week for the most of us. Guess we will not get that question answered.