My license was in my mail today!

Congratulations to all who have received their ccl but has anyone who was under board review been approved lately?? If so, let us know dates. Ive been under board review since Dec 1st,2015 , applied Sept 2015.

My understanding is that board reviews are a bit over a year behind, they're currently processing June/July 2015

So if they are a year behind , in my case, im i looking for possible approval a year after i applied (sept'15)or from when i went under board review (dec'15)?

a year+ from when you went under board review (if they don't start catching up)

The wait is exhausting!!!! Congrats on the receipts!! I'm @90 days tomorrow no prints :(

If you had it to do over again, would you have paid for prints and have your CCL about 2 months ago?

Sorry - just saw this. I think if the law was changed to the ISP having only 60 days to issue with prints or 120 without then yes I would have paid for prints. Being that the possibility is still there for them to take 90 instead of 120, No I wouldn't pay for prints.

BTW: I went Active sometime this morning! 100 days.

I just checked the ISP website and my status is active. I applied July 24, 2016... That was quick!!! Anyone know how long it takes for them to mail your license if you live in the western suburbs? Joilet/Plainfield area.

Only a few days, if it's still like it was in the beginning. Think the 'average' was like two or three days... Even further North to Chitcago!

Applied 7/25

QC Verified since 8/01

Question - My official status on the IL CC Application page is "Under Review", but when I do the "Inspect Element" trick it reads "<span class="APPROVED">Under Review</span>".......can someone tell me if I'm close to going to "Approved" status, or at least give me an idea of what the process is on the State's end from here?

Applied 7/25

QC Verified since 8/01

Question - My official status on the IL CC Application page is "Under Review", but when I do the "Inspect Element" trick it reads "<span class="APPROVED">Under Review</span>".......can someone tell me if I'm close to going to "Approved" status, or at least give me an idea of what the process is on the State's end from here?

That means your application has been approved. The next step is Active. That is when it is heading to the printer. It can stay at "active" for a few days before going to active.

Edited by kdfederer

Applied 7/25

QC Verified since 8/01

Update!! Went to "Active" status on 9/12.........should have it in the mail by the end of the week.

Applied 7/25

QC Verified since 8/01

Update!! Went to "Active" status on 9/12.........should have it in the mail by the end of the week.

was this with or without prints? and what county?

Applied 7/25

QC Verified since 8/01

was this with or without prints? and what county?

This was with prints in Cook County & not in the mail today. I'll update when it arrives.

Edited by DrtyH20Dog

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

got it toady it was post marked Sep13th so went active monday and got it today 99th day without prints in CROOK county chicago so i have AZ IL just waiting for FL to come in the mail and a date for the UT class

Edited by DISHJOCKEY_1

Applied 7/31 with prints. I live in Kane County.

Status = Under Review Issued = N/A Expiration = N/A Number = Pending

highlight "under review" then right click it and go to inspect element. that will give you a better idea where you are holding (either submitted, QC Verified, or approved)

I did the inspect element trick as described on the previous post and it says "QC_VERIFIED". What does this mean?

Applied 7/31 with prints. I live in Kane County.

Status = Under Review Issued = N/A Expiration = N/A Number = Pending

highlight "under review" then right click it and go to inspect element. that will give you a better idea where you are holding (either submitted, QC Verified, or approved)

I did the inspect element trick as described on the previous post and it says "QC_VERIFIED". What does this mean?
believed to be quality control verified ie all data needed is present and in valid format. next steps status should be approved and then active unless you go under board review due to LE objection. Edited by InterestedBystander