Font Size

mauserme

To a soldier, size doesn't matter...............it's the experience. :thumbsup:

You can increase the font size if you hold down the CTRL key and the + key at the same time. If you want to go back to the original font size, just hold down the CTRL key and - key (the - key is next to the + key, use the - key NOT the _ key) at the same time.

Hope this helps!

You can increase the font size if you hold down the CTRL key and the + key at the same time. If you want to go back to the original font size, just hold down the CTRL key and - key (the - key is next to the + key, use the - key NOT the _ key) at the same time.

Hope this helps!

You can also hold down the CTRL key and scroll the mouse wheel to do the same thing.

Eugene

To a soldier, size doesn't matter...............it's the experience. :thumbsup:

But there are a few soldier's wives who would beg to differ ...

True, but as I stated, it comes with experience which they all understood why afterwards. :thumbsup:

Which brings me to one of those interservice experiences that I so enjoyed from time to time. My unit went down to Fl for a week of training. I remember is was more rest and frolics than anything else. I remember the training area, not big at all was adjorning a Naval Base, Air base I think and we were in the county that had the state executions because one happened while we were there. To make a fun story short, most of that tiny base were on manuevers somewhere away, the men folk, that is, were away. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps!

Okay, how many of us tried this exact thing the moment we read this?

(holding up hand, mouthing "guilty..."

To a soldier, size doesn't matter...............it's the experience. thumbsup.png

I'm not talking actual size, only the appearance of size.

Is that small of me?

No! ... and besides, why would you want to?

Because having a large font with no external input is a good thing.

I see you've made some manual adjustments to yours tongue.png

Archived