Professor shoots himself to protest President Trump

GSDlady

Why is it that all the crazy shooting done in the US is done by loony liberals on the Left? Some goofy Liberal shoots himself or others and then they all pile on about the NRA being bad.

It's not the NRA folks who are doing this stuff. It is always some liberal who is angry about something. Perhaps that is where the Left needs to focus its attention.

They'll patch him up and make him some kind of dean or guidance counselor. After all, the NRA forced the gun into his hands, then the gun pointed itself at his arm, when on self-fire and shot him. How hard would it have been for him to hit his brain, unless he was sitting on the porcelain throne and the toilet seat was blocking his shot?

I hope he will never be allowed to step foot in another school again, much less work in one. He's demonstrated mental instability and violent tendencies. If a person will shoot themselves, they'll shoot anyone. He's a danger to the public.

soylentgree is right - this guy is dangerous to not only himself, but the public.

Hey Mr Professor - We have arteries in our arms, and if you hit one with a bullet of any caliber, you can bleed out in a very short time. FOOL!!

Reminds me of the Einsteinian logic of a guy in my small hometown about 30 years ago. Was having a major, escalating argument with his live-in girlfriend and the police department had been called. As they pulled into the driveway of the ramshackle house, the guy screamed, "If I can't have you, NOBODY can!!!", and shot HIMSELF (not HER) in the stomach with a .38.

He survived, and later spent some time in jail.....

Hope this dude fares as well after his "protest"!

LOL !! Reminds me of the joke about a husband bursting in to their bedroom, catching his wife "in the act" with his best friend. He pulls out a gun and puts it to his head and, when the wife starts laughing, he says "Don't laugh ! You're next !!"

Archived