Just curious - delete the post if you don't want the question ;)

SiliconSorcerer

I see tracking being done, is there any static's that might be interesting to membership/non-members/supporting membership and witness slips that one might find interesting?

I mean if your a member, get you a... out and fill out the witness slips or is that happening and as to the total.

I suspect maybe this isn't public or something maybe you even care to share IDK.

I'm a numbers guy I love statistics.

Our email provider gives us statistics on number of times the email was opened, which links were clicked, whether the email was opened on a phone, computer or tablet, etc in pretty generic terms. There's no differentiation between members and nonmembers.

No email to bounce or no tracking in links on the website call to action.

Cat died.

Thanks

Our email provider gives us statistics on number of times the email was opened, which links were clicked, whether the email was opened on a phone, computer or tablet, etc in pretty generic terms. There's no differentiation between members and nonmembers.

Cat died.

Thanks

Sometimes, especially when there are dozens of witness slips, I'll copy the links out of a test email I send myself to proofread. The copied links do include the tracking the email service adds. If there are only a few witness slips it's just as easy to type them in a text editor. Those don't include the tracking, of course.

We don't pay much attention to the stats they give us so it makes little difference either way.

Cat died.

Thanks

Sometimes, especially when there are dozens of witness slips, I'll copy the links out of a test email I send myself to proofread. The copied links do include the tracking the email service adds. If there are only a few witness slips it's just as easy to type them in a text editor. Those don't include the tracking, of course.

We don't pay much attention to the stats they give us so it makes little difference either way.

I would rip them against the membership emails and say HEY you need to do this. I know this is all a PITA and never easy, I do "not easy" a lot.

• 5 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 7:36 AM, SiliconSorcerer said:

So it's my post start so I'm taking a left turn on subject don't need a new one...

A FAQ might be nice, I suspect the software company has one? 

I think I kind of understand the posting but it's different and I looked for one. 

I haven't found one.  There's a lot of admin oriented documentation but I don't see anything for users.

If you have specific questions let us know and we'll do our best to figure things out.

On 9/16/2021 at 12:05 PM, SiliconSorcerer said:

you paid money for this yes? 

Sorry not trying to be a d...k I just thought that I often point people to the FAQ elsewhere. 

I eat bits for breakfest I can figure anything out. 

Many explanations will depend on the particular configuration, which will differ from one forum to the next.  I suppose that's why they leave it to each forum's staff to help their own members.

Archived