My license was in my mail today!

Went active this morning. Applied 12/20/2015 W/Prints. 53 Days.

I applied on 12/15/15 with prints, in cook county.... I wonder what the hold up with mine is? Still showing as under review (QC_verified)

I live in Cook County as well and mine went active 60 days on the dot from when I applied on 11/22/15. It doesn't seem as if they are doing first come first serve but who knows. I hope yours goes active soon tho.

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and I'm loving it!!

I just have a quick question I had a felony retail theft case over 7 years ago

I did my probation and it was dismissed and I was never convicted but I did 30 days in jail .

I applied for my CCW on 01/04/2016 would my application be denied.?

And I submitted it with my finger prints.

Before you post anything mean or judgemental this was many years ago I dnt care for your judgements/mean comments I did the crime I did my time and I learned from my mistake thank you guys in advanced:)

I did my probation and it was dismissed and I was never convicted but I did 30 days in jail .

Before you post anything mean or judgemental this was many years ago I dnt care for your judgements/mean comments I did the crime I did my time and I learned from my mistake thank you guys in advanced:)

The 30 day window for LEO objection has passed and if you aren't under board review, you are probably ok. Sign in and check your status.

As far as anyone saying anything judgmental, we are all humans and have made mistakes. Most people here understand that but still, we have a few "holier than thou" types that come around. It's the internet, what else can be said? Anyway, good luck!

If you have a FOID card after that case seems like CCL should be ok.

I applied 1/24/16 (Sunday) with prints. Yesterday (3/9/16) - 45 days, it changed to Under review/Approved. This morning it's showing Active.

Not as quick as I had hoped but not as long as I had feared.

Now I just need to wait for Utah to come - sent that in 5 days prior. They don't have any online status checking.

Be Happy you got yours that quick. I applied 33 days before you and still Under Review/Approved

I applied 1/24/16 (Sunday) with prints. Yesterday (3/9/16) - 45 days, it changed to Under review/Approved. This morning it's showing Active.

Not as quick as I had hoped but not as long as I had feared.

Now I just need to wait for Utah to come - sent that in 5 days prior. They don't have any online status checking.

Be Happy you got yours that quick. I applied 33 days before you and still Under Review/Approved

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite happy it's coming in under 50 days. I have been reading posts for weeks now hoping I wouldn't end up one of the horror stories on here.

I'll keep my finger crossed for you!