Walmart Concealed Carry prohibited sign

mjw45

Unlockable. even if you cut it off, it will rise again. This is no ordinary thread. The sequel will be the return of the living thread.

That question came up several pages back. Molly said at the time that it would live on for now as it was serving a purpose. She didn't say what that was. I'm starting to think it had something to do with keeping a certain group of members corralled in one spot -- us....... :frantics:

The purpose of this thread is to run up your post count. That is all.

To make you look better and more active than you really are.

There you go, I helped you out with the purple dealio.

I'm off to Walmart to get some stuff! Back door today, too (maybe). Try to hang half a hundred on them.

Does this make me look more active or better?

I took my kids to an art class in Batavia, and I was wondering if I'd see a sign at the studio entrance because a lot of the artsy people I've known have been bleeding heart liberal and anti-gunners.

Sure enough there was a sign.

I wasn't able to get to the bottom of who posted the sign - the studio or the physical therapy office they share an entrance with, or the building owner. I'll keep trying to find out.

What a PITA. Batavia is a safe town, but now when my kids go to this art class there is a sign on the door for every malcontent to see, declaring that the kids are completely unprotected.

post-3474-0-55106800-1395497234_thumb.gif

post-3474-0-29534800-1395497264_thumb.gif

Unlockable. even if you cut it off, it will rise again. This is no ordinary thread. The sequel will be the return of the living thread.

That question came up several pages back. Molly said at the time that it would live on for now as it was serving a purpose. She didn't say what that was. I'm starting to think it had something to do with keeping a certain group of members corralled in one spot -- us....... :frantics:

If what you say is true, then this thread should be a sticky.

Eugene

Archived