Possibly the real plan behind the ban

G214me

On 12/9/2022 at 4:14 PM, yurimodin said:

pfff. If this passes I will just carry 10 rounders and do whatever I want in my own home. As far as being a felon goes I already get treated like one for having a MMJ card. They are gonna have to throw away the key because I will have guns & plants until the day I die. Because F them that's why.

👍

On 12/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, djmarkla said:

I believe that long term the left will go after firearm ownership the way they went after cigarettes. The goal is to make the activity socially unacceptable. I know that smoking causes long term damage, so I am no fan of cigarettes. I am talking about the techniques used by media and "authorities" to curb the number of smokers. They first demonized the suppliers and caused financial losses and then worked on shame as a tool for social change.      

That is exactly their plan.  They know they can't entirely ban private firearm ownership, so their goal is to make it more difficult, more expensive, and something that is socially unacceptable.  They want gun owners to be embarrassed and unwilling to talk about their hobby and respect for freedom.  The left has already accomplished that in many circles for those who support traditional marriage; they can't speak about it freely for fear of being ostracized and losing their jobs.  

Archived