Wait time for CCL at this point?

mathewg

Applied 04/25/2015 without prints

As of tonight 07/05/2015 - status still shows under review, and has shown the same thing since day 1

Anyone else get frustrated seeing no change whatsoever in status for what seems like forever? I can't help but think that just because they are given x number of days to get something done, doesn't mean they should actually take that long (or longer), but this is Illinois, after all.

Applied 3/30 without prints. I'm at 93 days still under review. This is like the feeling when you were a kid waiting for Christmas!

. ...applied 3/30 w/o prints as well ...still NOTHING !!! ...got my UT and FL, but still can't go to Walmart in IL ...day 101or so and counting :( ...
...active 07/12 ;) !!! ...it only took 105 days to get approved ;( ...now just wait for my mailman :) ...

Mine went Active today. 90 Days on the nose. No Prints.

Your Concealed Carry License
Status Expiration

Active 7/15/2020

Applied 4/15/2015

Went Active 7/15/2015

Received CCW 7/17/2015

Funny thing - I didn't get a replacement FOID. I had to replace my FOID due to damage and it was issued on 5/15/2015. So, it would seem that they adjusted my FOID number to match my CCW number in advance.....

Applied 04/25/2015 without prints -

Went "Active" today!!!!!!! 07/21/2015

Can't wait to exercise my right, er privilege. I am just ready!

Congratulations brother! Good feeling aint it? Rumor has it that we are getting Constitutional carry in Illinois...in the year 2056...JUST KIDDIN...BE SAFE AND WISE AND ENJOY YOUR RIGHT!

Congratulations brother! Good feeling aint it? Rumor has it that we are getting Constitutional carry in Illinois...in the year 2056...JUST KIDDIN...BE SAFE AND WISE AND ENJOY YOUR RIGHT!

Will do!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I'm also waiting for the mial man.

It is amazing how long just a couple days seems when you are waiting for something important to arrive! Congrats to you as well, I hope you get your permit TODAY! Lol

Archived