Stack on Jr. executive safe

Poetical1

I don't have this exact safe, but I do have one thats similar in both size and features. Other than the electronics portion of safe most of these things are designed to be pretty problem free. I haven;t had any with mine except changing the battery. But mine also has a key so thats fine.

I do wish it was bigger now that my firearms collection has grown, but thats probably always the case with any safe that you buy. My recommendation is buy the largest safe you can afford if you are planning on growing your firearms collection semi rapidly to beyond what this safe can hold.

Also know going in that safes at this price range are pretty much useless in the event of a fire (and most higher priced safes are too) and they won't stop a thief that knows how to break into safes or comes equipped to break into one. They will however effectively stop your run of the mill smash and grabbers and children from getting in.

Also know going in that safes at this price range are pretty much useless in the event of a fire (and most higher priced safes are too) and they won't stop a thief that knows how to break into safes or comes equipped to break into one. They will however effectively stop your run of the mill smash and grabbers and children from getting in.

Exactly this. Which is why they aren't actually safes. They're residential security cabinets (RSC) Some of the larger, heavier and higher priced ones will do OK in a fire for a short while and will keep kids and opportunistic burglars out but they can all be defeated pretty easily. Whatever you get be sure to bolt it down since it only takes a few minutes to man handle one onto a pickup, drive off and open it at your leisure.

Archived