Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

ChiFish's Achievements

Welcome New Member

Welcome New Member (1/24)

  1. I'm a 19 year old from Illinois who is looking into obtaining a FOID card. I know that, in order for an individual under the age of 21 to obtain a FOID, that individual most obtain a parent's or guardian's signature. My situation, however, is not standard. My parents relocated to the state of Georgia in 2014 while I chose to remain in Illinois and live with family (namely my maternal grandparents and uncle). Is there any way I could obtain my FOID without a parent cosigning? Could a grandparent or my uncle cosign? I apologize if I appear ignorant. I'm a bit new to this and thus am trying to take baby steps and be advised along the way. Thank you!
  • Create New...