Bureau County Sheriff

Davidl1978

Earlier in the week there was a Bureau County candidates forum and the two gentlemen running for Sheriff were invited to give their opinions and views on what they would do if they were elected county sheriff. I was unable to attend due to my work schedule, but I did email the two candidates asking for their views on 2A and Illinois CCL.

Alan Beaber replied to my email the next day asking for my phone number. I quickly replied and told him the best time to reach me was Friday. A little before noon on Friday I got a call from Alan and we had a terrific conversation about the 2A and IL CCL. He told me he fully supports the 2A and the IL CCL

Alan and I have crossed paths several times over the last 10 years, and I was excited when he announced his candidacy for sheriff. In my humble opinion, Alan is the real deal and a friend to our cause.

If there are any Illinois Carry members in Bureau County, I urge you to vote for Alan Beaber. He's on our side and will serve our great county with pride.

As a matter of full disclosure, I did email his opponent on the same evening in order to get his views and opinions concerning the same topics. I have yet to hear from him or his campaign team.

Again, I was very impressed that Alan took the time out of his schedule to call me. His views are in-line with the views of this forum, and I urge all Bureau County Illinois Carry members to vote for him.

Archived