Is there a list of 2A cert petitions?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Charles Nichols

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 04:07 AM

At the bottom 1/3 of the Status Page of my California Open Carry lawsuit (Nichols v. Newsom et al) I maintain a list of Second Amendment cert petitions including Fourth Amendment petitions involving concealed carry, as well as cases far enough along that there is likely to be a cert petition filed before the end of the current term.

If I am missing any then please provide a link or enough information so that I can find it (e.g., court of appeals citation).

My list begins below the section of the page heading:

2019 Term Cert Granted

Here is the link to my Status Page -> https://californiaop...-carry-lawsuit/

Concealed carry is of no use to me because I don't carry a purse or wear a dress, and I'm not into secret advantage and unmanly assassination.

"Should the Open Carry movement become successful it will result in the greatest dissolution of government power since the collapse of the Soviet Union." - Charles Nichols

"If a monkey looks into a book, a sage cannot look out." - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

"La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas." - Charles Baudelaire 

"God doesn't want me and the devil isn't finished with me." - Raymond Reddington

"When you lift the last veil, you might discover that your bride is an ignorant, illiterate child living in a world of fear and superstition." - Charles Nichols.* 

* I posted this on my Facebook page on May 20, 2011.  Unable to find its origin, I claim to be its creator.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users