BIDEN'S ATF PICK......

springfield shooter

....IS EITHER MISINFORMED, OR DESERVES A FEW PINOCCHIOS OF HIS OWN.

https://dailyangle.com/articles/biden-s-atf-pick-pushed-dubious-claim-that-helicopters-were-shot-down

From the article: "At Waco, cult members used 2 .50 caliber Barretts to shoot down two Texas Air National Guard helicopters. Point, it is true we are fortunate they are not used in crime more often. The victims of drug lords in Mexico are not so lucky. America plays a role in fueling the violence south of the border."

Per the linked to article, no helicopters were shot down at Waco. As for the role America plays in fueling violence south of the border, perhaps Mr. Chipman is referring to firearms shipped down there during Operation Fast and Furious.

Also, here's another item of interest from the article:

“It has been estimated that there are around 15 million assault rifles currently in circulation. I believe we should ban the future production and sale to civilians and afford current owners of these firearms the ability to license these particularly guns with ATF under the National Firearms Act,” he wrote.

In the link below, Chipman is quoted as calling himself a "proud gun owner" that has sometimes been "mischaracterized as a gun grabber."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-david-chipman-atf

I can't think of any reason to require registration other than to facilitate confiscation.

A couple more quotes:

https://cheddar.com/media/as-firearm-sales-spike-giffords-advocate-says-lock-those-guns-away

He suggested first-time gun owners secure unloaded firearms. “Hide it behind the cans of tuna and beef jerky that you’ve stored in the cabinet,” he said.

https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2020/mar/28/gun-shops-as-essential-debated-20200328/

"If we can imagine how horrible this crisis is ... the people who hoarded the guns might decide six months from now -- once they see no zombies around but they've run out of tuna and beef jerky -- that they need the money to buy food," Chipman said.

A couple more quotes:

https://cheddar.com/media/as-firearm-sales-spike-giffords-advocate-says-lock-those-guns-away

He suggested first-time gun owners secure unloaded firearms. “Hide it behind the cans of tuna and beef jerky that you’ve stored in the cabinet,” he said.

https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2020/mar/28/gun-shops-as-essential-debated-20200328/

"If we can imagine how horrible this crisis is ... the people who hoarded the guns might decide six months from now -- once they see no zombies around but they've run out of tuna and beef jerky -- that they need the money to buy food," Chipman said.

So he's not only a proud gun owner, he's a serious...and respectful...one too.

He's going through and deleting his twitter over the last 24 hours. Likely to rid his history of many more colorful gems.

How many times did they keep repeating he's a gun owner...like that matters!

I agree. How many shotgun owning Fudds are out there, that have no objection to a ban on our sporting rifles? In a reversed situation, I would be very against a ban on sporting shotguns if they were on the chopping block.

By vocalizing so loudly that he's a gun owner, they are just trying to white wash a very dark future on the horizon.

Adopting the clothing styles, the southern accent, the ghetto slang, a preacher's mannerisms, and other interesting tidbits, like having secret service unload your mountain bike off the back of the Suburban SUV so you can ride the last block in front of the press all seem to be a common Democratic practice for sound bites.

Adopting the clothing styles, the southern accent, the ghetto slang, a preacher's mannerisms, and other interesting tidbits, like having secret service unload your mountain bike off the back of the Suburban SUV so you can ride the last block in front of the press all seem to be a common Democratic practice for sound bites.

Their dirt-ignorant base really believes this shows they care.

I wonder if he'll wear red flannel and a fur lined cap when he does his photo op session of walking into a general store for his hunting permit.

And ask where he can "get me" a hunting license?

Oh man that was pure cringe when Kerry did that!

Yep.

Anyone know if that picture going around of him supposedly posing on the burning remains at waco with an m14 is really actually him? They can't be that obtuse, right? .... right?

I'd like to tell you they aren't that obtuse....

But given this fellas track record/and clear outright hypocrisy, my recollection of the events of what happened in Waco from the press coverage, and subsequent accounts of the events, and several reviews of the events since I've been in my current profession...

I'm quite sure I'd be lying to you. The guy has no honor. He is a working example of what betrayal of an oath looks like. He has no integrity. Quite frankly, I think he's a lying and detestable puke.

He is being tasked with leading a law enforcement agency that has the disconcerting ability to enact rules that have full force of law and would make lawful firearms owners into federally indictable felons as fast as he can move a pen. They enforce those very rules. I can guarantee you that he and his employees will be exempt from any laws/rules/regulations passed. How prescient of the current administration to select a guy that is standing on a bunch of ashes at the end of one of the most controversial incidents in modern law enforcement history.

It's absolutely insane that reality can be this screwed up. In the era where BLM, ANTIFA, etc. are seated at the ends of the table....they pick this guy? This ought to do wonders to bridge the gap between groups that want police gone and law enforcement as a whole.

Seems like a super nice guy, right?

It's absolutely insane that reality can be this screwed up. In the era where BLM, ANTIFA, etc. are seated at the ends of the table....they pick this guy? This ought to do wonders to bridge the gap between groups that want police gone and law enforcement as a whole.

They want LOCAL police to be disbanded.

They want FEDERAL control of policing.

They're OK with this guy because they see him burning down the right houses. It's all those darn local LEOs that are the rogue agents in their minds.

That's how totalitarians work: centralized command and control. They want to abolish local control of everything: Voting laws, housing laws, law enforcement, education, healthcare. Dems know their people will be appointed at the head of those departments, staffed 100-deep so even if a Republican is elected, the bureaucracy stays the course. They control the swamp regardless.

Anyone know if that picture going around of him supposedly posing on the burning remains at waco with an m14 is really actually him? They can't be that obtuse, right? .... right?

I'd like to tell you they aren't that obtuse....

But given this fellas track record/and clear outright hypocrisy, my recollection of the events of what happened in Waco from the press coverage, and subsequent accounts of the events, and several reviews of the events since I've been in my current profession...

I'm quite sure I'd be lying to you. The guy has no honor. He is a working example of what betrayal of an oath looks like. He has no integrity. Quite frankly, I think he's a lying and detestable puke.

He is being tasked with leading a law enforcement agency that has the disconcerting ability to enact rules that have full force of law and would make lawful firearms owners into federally indictable felons as fast as he can move a pen. They enforce those very rules. I can guarantee you that he and his employees will be exempt from any laws/rules/regulations passed. How prescient of the current administration to select a guy that is standing on a bunch of ashes at the end of one of the most controversial incidents in modern law enforcement history.

Seems like a super nice guy, right?

And, when they come to many front doors, there will be "he11 to pay", probably on both sides.

Archived