NRA Bankruptcy Dismissed

gunuser17

You guys are accepting all too ready at face value accusations by an anti-2a progressive, marxist anti Trump prosecutor. Do you respect and trust the prosecutors going after the couple in St. Louis or the one after Kyle Rittenhouse?

I suspect the move to file bankruptcy was just a stalling tactic knowing it wouldn't fly. I am sure the NRA bylaws have an article dealing with this includes a vote by the board of directors.

I am not a liberal. I will continue to support the NRA. Anything the liberals hate can not be all bad.

You should bother to read an article before you comment on it and accuse others of falling for the accusations of an anti-2a progressive, marxist anti Trump prosecutor.

The article was about the ruling of a federal judge, not the NY-state AG's case. WLP did not have the approval of the board. If you are sure the NRA bylaws allow that, please share.

I no longer am a member of the NRA (for the past 5 years). I support the intention of the NRA, I don't support the corrupt leadership of WLP. I financially support GOA and when WLP leaves the NRA, I may once again join the NRA. Lots of good people are NRA members and lots of good people are former NRA members. Those 2 groups differ only in their support of WLP. We should unify, WLP should go.

You should bother to read an article before you comment on it and accuse others of falling for the accusations of an anti-2a progressive, marxist anti Trump prosecutor.

The article was about the ruling of a federal judge, not the NY-state AG's case. WLP did not have the approval of the board. If you are sure the NRA bylaws allow that, please share.

I no longer am a member of the NRA (for the past 5 years). I support the intention of the NRA, I don't support the corrupt leadership of WLP. I financially support GOA and when WLP leaves the NRA, I may once again join the NRA. Lots of good people are NRA members and lots of good people are former NRA members. Those 2 groups differ only in their support of WLP. We should unify, WLP should go.

Advise reread my post. I suggest that only the board would have that authority. I d not have a copy of the NRA bylaws. Generally it is wise for an organization to only be dissolved with super majority of the board. Changing a corporation's state I would this the original corporation must be dissolved then a new one applied for in the new state. Am I wrong?

What happens to trainer and RSO creds when this all implodes? What about credit for training in the states that allow basic pistol to count toward hours? What about clubs that require NRA membership to join? There's a bunch of people who've invested a bunch of money and time on these things. WLP better land in jail if his antics, vacations and suit fittings cause the people who depend on NRA existing to take losses.

Archived