Hellcat RDP first shots

Cruehead

I just got the rdp and assembled it and sighted it in and I must say its great the trigger seems better that the previous version the wasp site is pretty right on but I have never used an optic before so I cant really compare it to others here is a pic of my target at 10yards and a couple shot of the rdp itself. I put 3 clips though it it fires well no issues at this point Im pleased with the upgrade

post-21394-0-82715600-1625141754_thumb.jpeg

post-21394-0-16846900-1625141768_thumb.jpeg

post-21394-0-39699600-1625141780_thumb.jpeg

Nice shooting! At this point, if you're going to carry it, you should practice (with snap caps) quickly drawing it from your concealment holster and acquiring the sight picture. It takes quite a bit of practice to keep yourself from first searching out the front sight and then looking for the dot. I revert to this habit every time I go several months without taking an RDS pistol to the range.

I just got a Hellcat FDE in OSP yesterday. I was going to wait for the WASP model w/compensator but decided to shave off the front mounting posts and install a Holosun 507K. Was seriously thinking about buying a plate but am leaning against it now. I'm going to see which one I like best, the Hellcat w/Holosun 507K or the P356X w/factory Romeo Zero...

I just got a Hellcat FDE in OSP yesterday. I was going to wait for the WASP model w/compensator but decided to shave off the front mounting posts and install a Holosun 507K. Was seriously thinking about buying a plate but am leaning against it now. I'm going to see which one I like best, the Hellcat w/Holosun 507K or the P356X w/factory Romeo Zero...

P365X is nice since the flat trigger is standard

Archived