Colorado to possibly ban magazines today

Xwing

ACTION REQUIRED TODAY!

Colorado Senate is voting today to ban all magazines > 15. If it passes senate, it's a law (b/c gov already agreed to it.) Please email them today!

Ask them to vote NO on HB1224 http://www.leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2013a/csl.nsf/fsbillcont/7E6713B015E62E6F87257B0100813CB5?Open&file=1224_01.pdf

irene.aguilar.senate@state.co.us

david.balmer.senate@state.co.us

baumgardner.senate@state.co.us

greg@gregbrophy.net

bill.cadman.senate@state.co.us

morgan.carroll.senate@state.co.us

larry.crowder.senate@state.co.us

angela.giron.senate@state.co.us

kevin.grantham.senate@state.co.us

lucia.guzman.senate@state.co.us

ted.harvey.senate@state.co.us

rollie.heath.senate@state.co.us

owen.hill.senate@state.co.us

mary.hodge.senate@state.co.us

senatorhudak@gmail.com

cheri.jahn.senate@state.co.us

mike.johnston.senate@state.co.us

senatormattjones@gmail.com

john.kefalas.senate@state.co.us

andy.kerr.senate@state.co.us

steve.king.senate@state.co.us

senatorlambert@comcast.net

kevin@kevinlundberg.com

vicki.marble.senate@state.co.us

john.morse.senate@state.co.us

linda.newell.senate@gmail.com

jeanne.nicholson.senate@state.co.us

senatorrenfroe@gmail.com

ellen.roberts.senate@state.co.us

mark.scheffel.senate@state.co.us

gail.schwartz.senate@gmail.com

pat.steadman.senate@state.co.us

lotochtrop@aol.com

nancy.todd.senate@state.co.us

jessie.ulibarri.senate@state.co.us

This crap is pissing me off! Someones going to retaliate against these tyrants one of these days. "They" keep pushing someones going to take action! Im by no means making a threat but there are some very p***** of people out there and our 2nd amendment is being tested. They think we wont do anything because we are all controlled civil sheeple. All it takes is the first person to take action and war will begin! How many politicians need sacrificed till they get the point? None? One? Five? I Keep filing witness slips? Emailing and they ignore us. Someone is going to do something im just wondering who it will be. Your all thinking it im just saying it aloud that this sh*ts gotta stop or someone is going to use their 2nd amendment right in a clear and justified manner! Im not threatning or stating anything or harm to any persons but there are some p***** off people out there! The straw that breaks the camels back doesnt seem to be far off.

Clinton

Response from Greg on emails to Senators.

Thank you for taking the time to write. We are swamped with emails right now, but yours is important to me and I try to read all of them, especially the shorter ones.

I will vote against any bill that infringes on the Second Amendment, including 1224, 1226, 1228 and 1229, and will support any bill that expands rights for law abiding gun owners.

I am very worried about the negative impacts of these bills to individual liberty, safety and jobs in Colorado. I cannot believe that we are even this close to passing them.

I want you to remember who has been pushing these bills that infringe upon our Second Amendment. No Republican will vote for any of these bills. These bills are supported only by Democrats; even the few Democrats who voted against them in the House voted to enable Democrat Leadership to ram these bills through.

Never forget that. Make sure that you hold them accountable in the next election cycle.

Greg

These guys don't look nearly as scummy as our politicians...

That's becuase the Republicans are talking now... Wait for the gun-hating Dems to speak... This passed the 2nd reading by 1 vote. If it passes the 3rd reading, they certainly vote scummy...

I watched a bunch last friday, only one of the Demorats spoke..... And she didnt want any more gun laws. Shes a good little rat....

Just checked: They are still on HB1228. HB1224 has not yet been passed. If this can pass in a "middle-of-the-road" state like CO, that is horrible. Please send emails now.

Colorado has had a huge influx of people from Kalifornia over the years - they've pulled a lot of crap including banning trapping.

I have family there and they are about to mess their britches over the legislature. This will all be going to court.

Colorado is the same as Illinois here. This whole fight is Denver vs. the rest of the state. All the rural reps are pro-gun. The antis are from Denver area...

Yahoo is biased MSM. They report what they want to report.

This has not passed yet. Debate is still ongoing.

If you haven't yet sent an email to the folks in the 1st post, please do...

Archived