Online ammunition sellers who will ship to Chicago

McCroskey

Wekickbrass.com ships to Chicago. I just asked the owner.

https://www.underwoodammo.com/also ships to Chicago. I just asked....and...ordered. She said they ship to Illinois so long as you upload your FOID card and they'll add it permanently to your account. I just bought Lehigh's defense ammo, Xtreme Defender +P 90gr. Wekickbrass had the exact same ammo but their shipping was just under nearly twice as much as Underwood's own website. Thanks, Nvalen, for mentioning Wekickbrass, it reminded me to get the Underwood. :)

https://www.underwoodammo.com/also ships to Chicago. I just asked....and...ordered. She said they ship to Illinois so long as you upload your FOID card and they'll add it permanently to your account. I just bought Lehigh's defense ammo, Xtreme Defender +P 90gr. Wekickbrass had the exact same ammo but their shipping was just under nearly twice as much as Underwood's own website. Thanks, Nvalen, for mentioning Wekickbrass, it reminded me to get the Underwood. :)

Underwood have been GTG since 2015. I've ordered all my PD ammo from them, good folks.

Underwood have been GTG since 2015. I've ordered all my PD ammo from them, good folks.

Aw man, that's awesome. I didn't know, thank you. I'm relatively new to this forum and thread so I'm learning and sharin' the love. They indeed were incredibly well mannered on the phone with me. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 8/31/2021 at 9:39 PM, Lchtus said:

First post… just for the contribution and if covered already sorry

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com

they have been great with moderate prices.  While all ammo prices are diving which is awesome some limited avail out there.  Rogers uploaded FOID and no problem.

Rogers is a nice place to order from. Been getting stuff from there since a person on my Mail Route suggested it. Decent prices.

On 8/31/2021 at 9:39 PM, Lchtus said:

First post… just for the contribution and if covered already sorry

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com

they have been great with moderate prices.  While all ammo prices are diving which is awesome some limited avail out there.  Rogers uploaded FOID and no problem.

Can you confirm you live within the City of Chicago? Reason I ask is because people frequently pop up here saying such and such vendor shipped ammo to them, but they turn out to live in some nearby suburb, or they say "I live in Cook County". It's a lot more complicated than that so I need to confirm.

On 9/6/2021 at 10:51 AM, mrgridlock said:

Correct.

Thank you! We just don't want anyone feeling misled, a lot of people have posted here saying "so and so is good to go" then it turns out they don't live in the City proper.

On 9/6/2021 at 10:13 AM, McCroskey said:

Can you confirm you live within the City of Chicago? Reason I ask is because people frequently pop up here saying such and such vendor shipped ammo to them, but they turn out to live in some nearby suburb, or they say "I live in Cook County". It's a lot more complicated than that so I need to confirm.

Good call. I am in cook county but you are right I run into many that do not want to shop to Chicago for some odd reason.  

Shoot point blank has plenty of ammo in stock. The one in countryside west burbs is  stocked with most calibers but only has reload .380. 

oh 24.99 for 9mm. Still above pre pandemic. Was 16.99 early pandemic and far less before then. 

On 9/7/2021 at 7:16 AM, Lchtus said:

Good call. I am in cook county but you are right I run into many that do not want to shop to Chicago for some odd reason.  

Shoot point blank has plenty of ammo in stock. The one in countryside west burbs is  stocked with most calibers but only has reload .380. 

oh 24.99 for 9mm. Still above pre pandemic. Was 16.99 early pandemic and far less before then. 

The one in Countryside is in Crook county. You have to add the Preckwinkle Tax per round into the final price. 

Probally why they have ammo in stock. 

On 9/7/2021 at 7:16 AM, Lchtus said:

So you do not live in Chicago?

On 9/6/2021 at 6:01 PM, HelloAll said:

Good To Go:

Trueshotgunclub.com

Lost Causes:

Weaponspro.com

Canoeclubusa.com

Buckinghorseoutpost.com

Ammo.com

Alamoammo.com

And you live in Chicago?

• 2 weeks later...