CLIC - IllinoisCarry Curriculum Ready to Go!

Molly B.

10-4 I'm deciding whether to order this and go get my prints done next week or just wait till Friday to make sure we can see all of this in black and white on the isp site. I still don't trust Madigan any further than I can throw him regardless of what they're telling you in the meetings.

10-4 I'm deciding whether to order this and go get my prints done next week or just wait till Friday to make sure we can see all of this in black and white on the isp site. I still don't trust Madigan any further than I can throw him regardless of what they're telling you in the meetings.

trust but veryify - that said I'd be surprised if MM has spent 30 seconds thinking about carry since the bill veto was overridden

Thanks for the clarification!

PayPal sent with a few extra bucks to cover fees and all your hard work.

Can anyone not a trainer order CLiC? I learn better by reading ahead of time and then re-hearing it in class. Plus I would have a Massad Ayoob DVD!

Eugene

Illinois Carry does not certify Instructors. For a donation, you get a copy of the curriculum and the DVD. It is a donation, not a certification. :) The State of Illinois certifies Instructors. If you should ever decide you wanted to teach the class, that would be between you and the State of Illinois.

paypal sent. also, for those doing livescan downtown, there's a place on s. Wabash that is getting their ORI number today and will be set up to do prints starting tomorrow ... thanks molly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Molly B. unpinned this topic