Presidential Predictions Anyone?

anonymous too

I've been trying to figure out why they've been running HRC ads in the Chicago market for the last week or so.

Illinois is supposed to be a lock, right? So there's theoretically no need to spend money here.

The signal goes into northwest Indiana, but she won't carry Indiana. And the little parts of Michigan and Wisconsin getting the signal would be better covered by South Bend/Grand Rapids and Milwaukee stations.

I'm really bad at predicting elections so I'm not going to try, but it means something that she's running ads here.

I made this same comment to my wife while watching TV the other night.

Also saw some Trump ads.

I would LOVE to know what their internal polling is showing (Not the skewed crap the mainstream media "reports"). Illinois should be as solidly Democrat as they come. Whatever votes they don't legitimately get from the mind-numbed robots in the Northeast corner of the state, the Chicago machine will dig up from the graveyards (within reason). Why is either campaign wasting resources in Illinois? Unless the internal polls are telling them a completely different story.

I've been trying to figure out why they've been running HRC ads in the Chicago market for the last week or so.

Illinois is supposed to be a lock, right? So there's theoretically no need to spend money here.

The signal goes into northwest Indiana, but she won't carry Indiana. And the little parts of Michigan and Wisconsin getting the signal would be better covered by South Bend/Grand Rapids and Milwaukee stations.

I'm really bad at predicting elections so I'm not going to try, but it means something that she's running ads here.

The AP poll, that we are not supposed to see raw, on Friday it has Trump winning in IL.

as well as Duckworth.

just saying.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20160926/news/309269853/

I cannot believe that people actually think Trump will win. Trust me, I dont want the Hildebeast to serve anything but hard time in a dirty federal penitentiary but lets be real here. We are a country who elected Obama twice, children are taught that they should not have to work for anything (not necessarily by parents but by society) and calling someone a boy or girl when they are born is being classified as an abusive act because they dont have the right to choose. I have already asked the wife to go easy with her gloating but its going to be a bad week in my house LOL

Maybe in another 4 years we will have a chance :/

I agree with Vaden that in actuality the Hildebeast has this wrapped up. There is far too much corruption i.e. the Feds won't prosecute her (twice) for obvious violation of Federal law with her disregard for her emails (we would all be doing time right now). I just heard this morning that she is one of the largest arms dealer with the Saudi's, selling weapons in exchange for contributions to the Clinton Foundation. Nothing would make me happier to see Trump win but I have to accept the fact that the deck is stacked against him. And as far as "maybe in another four years we will have a chance", There won't be any chance again as she will have pardon the 12+ million illegal immigrants who live here now and will allow another 450,000 Syrian refugees in which will tip the balance of voting power of ever seeing any Republican candidate run for the Presidency again. Lets see if I vote for you you'll continue to give me free stuff and if I vote for you, you'll take that free stuff away ???? Hmmmmm Nothing to see here.

I've been trying to figure out why they've been running HRC ads in the Chicago market for the last week or so.Illinois is supposed to be a lock, right? So there's theoretically no need to spend money here.The signal goes into northwest Indiana, but she won't carry Indiana. And the little parts of Michigan and Wisconsin getting the signal would be better covered by South Bend/Grand Rapids and Milwaukee stations.I'm really bad at predicting elections so I'm not going to try, but it means something that she's running ads here.

I think the African American vote is way down in Chicago and N/W Indiana. I don't think that they're going to rally like they did for the past two elections. They know HRC is not a friend, and I doubt they trust Trump.

Wouldn't it be sweet if Illinois flipped?

I still think the path to 270 is pretty much paved for HRC with the Northeast, IL, and West Coast.

That's okay. I'm sure they just forgot, and Rahm will be happy to go ahead and take care of that little detail for them so they can get on with their busy lives.

Reagan / Carter all over again. Trump wins huge. 6-8% points. That doesn't mean I don't have a gnawing fear I am completely wrong, but that is just emotion and the pragmatist in me tells me I'm right about a landslide victory . There is no way Clinton turns out the vote like Trump - not even close - and that wins the day.

We took a poll in our house and Trump won with 100% of the vote, so maybe that is a good sign.

My son and I went out for a motorcycle ride Sunday and there are Trump signs all over the place. We didn't see ANY Hag signs. Everyone I know is voting for Trump....except my numb nut step-son :getlost:

If he were mine, I WOULD write him out of my Will, and I would let him know it !!

One thing that I'm excited to see is so many people taking part in the voting process. People have taken less and less of an interest in the process, yet this year we are seeing everyone jumping into the process. Voting places around town here are full and I can't remember the last time I have seen it like this.

I'm glad I early voted. The location I'm assigned to has maybe 40 parking spots...all jammed when I drove by this morning. I used to vote at a mega church on North Ave, they have over 1000 spots. No idea why my location changed.

...the dead don't need parking space....so might as well downsize.

I'm glad I early voted. The location I'm assigned to has maybe 40 parking spots...all jammed when I drove by this morning. I used to vote at a mega church on North Ave, they have over 1000 spots. No idea why my location changed.

...the dead don't need parking space....so might as well downsize.

Considering the fact that my current location is an assisted living elderly care home, a last stop kind of place, your comment makes me wonder how many previous residents are still haunting the polls.

Donald Trump is off to a very early lead in the 2016 presidential election, winning over the voters of three New Hampshire precincts by a 32-25 margin over Hillary Clinton.

Polls in the tiny New Hampshire towns of Dixville, Hart's Location and Millsfield opened just after midnight Tuesday and closed as soon as everyone had voted. These die-hard voters are proud to have the first word on the big vote.

Clinton won more votes in Dixville and Hart's Location, but Trump was the overwhelming favorite in Millsfield, with a 16-4 edge.

Libertarian Gary Johnson picked up three votes. Bernie Sanders, John Kasich and 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney got write-in votes.

Under New Hampshire state law, communities with fewer than 100 voters can get permission to open their polls at midnight and close them as soon as all registered voters have cast their ballots.

Interesting how the news agency reporting Clinton won until you read the fine print, Trump beat her.

As the world waits with bated breath for the results of Tuesday's contentious presidential election, its eyes turned briefly to three sleepy hamlets in rural New Hampshire, as their residents — fewer than 100 total — became the first in the nation to cast their ballots.

In Dixville Notch, Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump 4-2. Libertarian Gary Johnson received one vote, and the 2012 Republican candidate, Mitt Romney received a surprise write-in ballot. In the slightly larger burg of Hart's Location, Clinton won with 17 votes to Trump's 14. Johnson got three votes, while write-ins Bernie Sanders and John Kasich each got one. And in Millsfield, Trump won decisively, 16-4, with one write-in for Bernie Sanders.

So, in the three New Hampshire towns with midnight voting, Trump came out ahead 32-25.

I predict that the Democrat candidates will take an early lead in the polls during the day (after Jerry Springer), then a surge in Republican voting as they get off of work.

I have no idea - but BobPistol's comment made me laugh out loud!!

Reagan / Carter all over again. Trump wins huge. 6-8% points. That doesn't mean I don't have a gnawing fear I am completely wrong, but that is just emotion and the pragmatist in me tells me I'm right about a landslide victory . There is no way Clinton turns out the vote like Trump - not even close - and that wins the day.

That's been my gut feeling all along too.

The accusations and Trump's own stupid comments couldn't end his campaign.

I'm really hoping a person that most don't like and many hate can't beat him.

I predict a hangover in the morning, as I'll be sitting in front of the TV with a bottle of whiskey tonight.

Also, Trump.

The AP poll, that we are not supposed to see raw, on Friday it has Trump winning in IL.

as well as Duckworth.

just saying.

That list shows Trump and Kirk as winners, not Trump and Duckworth.

I predict a hangover in the morning, as I'll be sitting in front of the TV with a bottle of whiskey tonight.

Also, Trump.

as well as Duckworth.

just saying.

That list shows Trump and Kirk as winners, not Trump and Duckworth.

That would be great if Trump could carry Illinois

There's no way Trump carries IL. It'd be great if he did, but it's a pipe dream at best.

If we can elect a Republican governor, we can elect a Republican president.

It's BS for people to claim that Rauner won because the people were tired of Quinn, but not allow for the possibility that people might also just not want Clinton.

Apples and oranges. The turn out is much lower for the governor's race and tends to be mostly better informed voters. Everyone who loves Jay-Z and Beyonce are going to come out for the POTUS race despite complete ignorance of all of the issues.

Archived